Drier

ExoPlanet

No One POV

 

"Just leave it until tomorrow when we have more energy, then we can figure out what this mysterious chant is." LuHan said, taking charge.

"Okay... but I'm just kind of worried. What if the tree gets hurt?" Xiumin freaked.

"It's only one night.... it can't hurt can it?" Kai said.

With that, they dispersed into their bed rooms. Two per room.

Kris and Sehun in the sky, aloft in a cloud.

Chanyeol and Chen near the core, the hottest place.

Xiumin and SuHo by the lake.

D.O. in the Earth, but BaekHyun was above him, in the light.

Kai and Luhan, and Tao and Lay in regular beds, surrounding the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tao lay in his bed, half-awake. He was refusing to get up to face the light.

He felt something light tickle his nose. He tried to wiggle it off, but it wouldn't go.

He finally opened his eyes to see what the mysterious object was.

"*GASP* Guys! Wake up!! SUHOOO~~ We need you!" Tao immediately called out.

What was on his face? A completely dried up leaf of the Tree. The first to fall, but many more were drying up behind it.

"So much for 'it can't hurt' Kai...." Tao continued to complain.

 

"What happened??" SuHo came up fully awake and alert. He saw the tree and immediately went to work.

He constantly fed the Tree water, but the tree lost it at the same pace.

"Lay! Can you do anything?" SuHo asked.

"I'll try!" Lay said and placed his hand on the trunk of the tree.

"I-I-I can't.... something is blocking me...." Lay confessed and he removed his hands.

 

*Careless, Careless,

Shot Anonymous, Anonymous,

Heartless, Mindless,

No one, who care about me.*

"It's coming from the inside of the tree..." Luhan stated. "Right there" Luhan pointed.

"At the heart." D.O finished.

"But what could it be??" Xiumin asked with another worried tone.

"Hold on." Tao said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao stilled time, then brung himself back to the beginning of this world.

In the beginning, there were two forces. Blue and Red.

Each had an eye, for knowledge and power.

The Blue prospered and took over the land, while the red got left behind.

The blue took it's resting place in the Tree of Life, nuturing everything by it's roots.

The red was outcast into the shadows of the outerland.

Tao sped up the time.

Over time the red eye started to create evil, which would eventually come to shield the blue and kill it.

But, the red only knows where the blue is because it is in the exact same position as millions of years ago.

If it were misplaced, the red eye's evil would soon dissipate.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys." Tao restarted time.

Suddenly, all the leaves fell from the Tree.

"My time doesn't work for the Tree.... Hurry! Lay, split the Tree into 2 and extract the Heart."Tao directed.

Lay did exactly as told.

 

"Sorry, but we need to split. Physical powers against Earthly powers. Each take one side of the heart. Once the heart breaks, you will be transported to here, but not exactly here. I know this because I saw it." Tao explained.

Kris, Luhan, Tao, Chen, Lay and Xiumin were split from SuHo, Kai, Sehun, BaekHyun, D.O., and ChanYeol.

"See you in the future." Tao said.

They all gave a quick goodbye, closed their eyes, and split the heart.

When they re-opened their eyes.

The other half was gone.