Beginning

ExoPlanet

When the skies and the grounds were one of legends, through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life.

An eye of red force created the evil which covered the heart of the tree of life and the heart slowly grew dry.

To attempt to keep alive the heart of the tree of life the legends hereby divided the tree in half and hid each side, hence times is overturned and space turns obscure.

The twelve forces divided into two and created two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends traveled apart.

The legends shall now see the same sky but must stand on different grounds. They shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies.

The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two words that seem alike, the legends will meet greet each other.

The day the red forces purify and the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root… a new world shall open up.


~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ONe POV
 
SuHu knelt by the Tree of Life.
He gently fed the Tree the water he collected from the nearby lake.
 
"BaekHyun! You are supposed to be providing light you know. The tree of light is still a tree. It needs light to live!" Called Suho.
 
"Mianhae~ I was getting SeHun. He is air. Trees need carbon dioxide too~" BaekHyun complained.
 
"Still. Shouldn't D.O be here? The soil is getting a little infertile..." SeHun said.
 
"I am here!" D.O appeared and immediately fertilized the soil around the tree.
 
The four of the 12 legends cared for the tree, keeping it healthy and able to perform its natural growing.
 
 
*Careless, Careless
Shoot Anonymous Anonymous
Heartless, Mindless,
No one, who care about me*
 
"Hey... did you hear that?" D.O. slowly asks, making sure he heard something.
"Hear what?" Kris asked while he flew above the tree.
 
"A chant. Careless.... Shoot.... No one, who care about me... That was all I caught." D.O explained.
 
"I didn't!" Kai appeared here using his teleportation, but he was still working on being accurate.... he landing in the Tree of Life, breaking off a branch.
 
"KAI~ No!" SuHo yelled.
 
"Calm yourself SuHo. I'll help." Lay walked up and used his healing power to fix the tree.
 
 
*Careless, Careless,
Shoot Anonymous, Anonymous
Heartless, Mindless,
No one, who care about me*
 
"Wait..... D.O. I hear it...." Luhan ran up and said.
 
"Luhan! We thought you were sleeping!" BaekHyun said.
 
"No... I was just listening to your conversation" Luhan said and stuck his tongue out.
 
"Call everybody else. They can decide if you're hallucinating or if it's true." Lay said.
 
"TAO~ CHANYEOL~ XIUMIN~CHEN~ COMEHERE!!!!" Kai yelled.
 
"I could of just told them...." LuHan pouted.
 
"Yes?" XiuMin asked. They all came in a group.
 
"We need you guys to decide if Luhan and D.O. are hallucinating. Can you hear a chant?" Kris asked.
 
"Okay, everyone be quiet." Chen said.
 
 
.......
Nobody made a single sound.
 
 
 
 
"Okay. I hear nothing!" Chanyeol announced.
"Yeah.. you guys are crazy...."Tao said and started walking away.
 
"Shh!" XiuMin suddenly outburst.
 
His ears twitched ever now and then.
 
Suddenly they all heard it.
 
*Careless Careless
Shoot Anonymous Anonymous
Heartless, Mindless
No one, who care about me*
 
"So much for crazy now..." D.O whispered.