Bye Byes

I'm Sorry

 

 “Dara, what ever happened to that one boy....Choi Seung Hyun?” Minzy asked as they sat in the park with the little kids.

 

“Oh yeah you were too young to remember what happened.” Bommie was putting a band-aid on little Michael.

 

“His father decided he wanted him back.” Dara answered sourly.

 

“Taeyang what are you doing here?” CL gasped while pushing little SoYoung on the swings.

 

“What are you guys doing here!?!” Taeyang the charismatic cool tough guy seemed even more surprised and looked a little guilty.

 

“Uh who are your friends?” A girl around CL's age came up behind him.

 

“Yeah, Taeyang who is this?” CL was ready for a fight.

 

“Excuse me,” Dara quickly stepped between the two. “Taeyang who is this pretty girl?” Dara smiled sweetly.

 

“Oh this is my...cousin Ginger.” He answered with just one small pause.

 

“Ah really now,” Dara smile was completely fake but only Bommie, CL, and Minzy noticed. “Nice to meet you Ginger I'm Taeyang's girlfriend Sandara, but everyone calls me Dara.”

 

“Oh you're Dara he talks about you all the time!” Ginger shook Dara's hand.

 

“Really? I hope they are good things.” Dara was soft and gentle as always.

 

“Of course.” Gingers eyes turned slightly threatening.

 

Dara immediately caught this but ignored it.

 

“I should be taking Ginger home by now.” Taeyang quickly broke the tension. “See you later honey.” He kissed Dara quickly and left with his “cousin” Ginger.

 

“That lying piece of-” Bommie started.

 

“Don't worry we shall let him have his fun.” Dara quickly interrupted with a sly smile.

 

“WHAT!!” All three looked shocked.

 

“Not without us having our fun.” Dara winked.

 

“Hello?” CL answered her phone. “Ok we will don't worry be there soon.” She hung up. “Auntie wants us to get back home.”

 

“Ah fine.” They all rounded up the kids and took them home.

 

“Dara honey can you come here?” Auntie Gummy came to her at dinner.

 

“Of course.” Dara stood and followed Auntie Gummy to her office.

 

“Dara please meet GD. He is a butler for the wealthy company's son T.O.P.” Auntie introduced Dara to a rather strange “Butler”. He was young, skinny, and eyes that were serious.

 

“Hello, nice to meet you.” Dara bowed her head.

 

“Hello, I was speaking to your Matron about who would be best to hire as a full time live in Nanny at the mansion." The handsome man stepped forward.

 

“It has more than generous pay and you could still come visit on weekends.” Auntie smiled.

 

“Will you be ok without me?” Dara became scared.

 

“Of course I will still have CL, Minzy, and Bommie.” Auntie laughed

 

“Then I guess I can but I can be rather harsh with children...and since when did the heir have kids?” Dara asked.

 

“They are his sisters kids after she passed away she left them to him and they need discipline.” GD answered.

 

“When will I be going over there?” She asked.

 

“Tonight we need you as soon as possible.” His eyes had a sudden flash of stress and graciousness.

 

“Then I shall go pack.” Dara bowed to take her leave.

 

“I shall wait here.” He bowed as well.

 

“YOU'RE LEAVING US!!!!” Minzy and Bommie screeched sobbing their eyes out.

 

“I'm sorry but I will visit every chance I get!!” Dara was already in tears as she packed.

 

“Do you.....promise not....to forget us?” CL said between sobs. She rarely cried and usually it was only sprinkles. Tonight she was in full out rivers pouring done her cheeks.

 

“I will never ever forget my girls.” Dara hugged them all.

 

“Are you ready?” GD asked when the 4 crying girls returned Dara to the office.

 

“Yes.” Dara choked nodding quickly.

 

“Don't worry we will bring her back and you can visit her as well.” GD smiled at the girls as they all hugged each other good bye.

 

GD and Dara got in the black car and drove off.

 

“You are loved a lot.” GD said comforting her.

 

“I have lived there my whole life, I have raised most of those kids.” Dara smiled happily. “But it's time to try something new.” She wiped away her tears.

 

“Everyone will appreciate you much more and you will not take their friendship lightly. Though I doubt you ever did.” GD smiled.

 

There is something off about this so called “butler”. He is not a Butler. Dara thought smiling at him.

 


 

 

Hi! uhm Dara seems rather bland but in the next chapter her true character will come out. I'm trying to set the back up before I through the story at your face and everything would be messy and complete chaos would break out ...haha just kidding...that was a rather graphic image.