One Goal Completed

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

"Two large popcorns, please." Eunhyuk asked for popcorn for them while they watched the movie at the cinema. Everyone else was already had seats, they all made Eunhyuk get the popcorn. The woman took too large bags for popcorn, she filled them both up with popcorn.

"Thank you." Eunhyuk paid the woman for the popcorn before taking them with him to find the others. He found them quickly, they were seated near the middle row.

"Here." Eunhyuk handed one of the popcorns to Sungmin and Kyuhyun, the other he handed to Donghae. He sat down in between Donghae and Kyuhyun. It was a few minutes before the movie finally started.

Once the movie was over they left the cinema, outside Kyuhyun and Sungmin talked to each other about which parts of the movie they liked the most, hated the most, and how they like the movie whole, while Donghae and Eunhyuk were quiet, that is, until Donghae finally spoke.

"How did you like the movie, Eunhyuk?"

"It was good." Eunhyuk replied without looking at Donghae, he kept looking straight.

"Did you both have fun?" Kyuhyun asked them both.

"Yes." Donghae was the first to reply, only a few seconds after him did Eunhyuk reply.

"I did too."

"It's about time, I'm glad." Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk turned his head to look at Donghae. Eunhyuk stared at Donghae for a few seconds before quickly looking away again, Kyuhyun giggled at the two, he bent his head over to the right and whispered in Sungmin's ear.

"How do you think Eunhyuk hyung feels now? You weren't sure earlier, but are you now?" Kyuhyun whispered with a smile on his face, Sungmin smiled at the two to the side of them.

"Not completely sure, but I have a slight feeling at how they both feel." Sungmin whispered his reply in Kyuhyun's ear. Donghae tried to get Eunhyuk to look at him, but Eunhyuk kept ignoring him, Donghae gave up and just put his arm over Eunhyuk's shoulders and pulled him closer.

"The rate of how sure I am, just went up." Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun went home, so Eunhyuk and Donghae were walking around outside together.

"One goal completed,  two more to go." Donghae said out of nowhere. Eunhyuk looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I completed one goal, you had fun. The other two are to make you smile, and for you to be happy." Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk didn't say anything, he just looked away.

 

--------------------------------

 

I have been practicing writing, I don't know if I got any better, I hope I did. lol

I will continue to practice, and update. I am also practicing at making posters, I am decent, not great, but not bad. And I'm sorry this chapter is so short.

 

MoonGlowes