The Truth

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

Eunhyuk later left the café, he was walking around outside. He stopped and turned his head when he was right next to the park that he had first met Donghae at.

Eunhyuk walked into the park, as he got closer to the bench that he fell asleep on when he was awoken by Donghae, he saw someone sitting on it. He got closer and saw who it was. A smile formed on his face as he ran over to the figure on the bench.

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk hugged Donghae once he reached him, causing Donghae to freeze. Once Donghae noticed who it was, his expression turned sad and cold.

"What do you want?" Donghae said coldly and looked away from Eunhyuk.

"I'm sorry Donghae." Eunhyuk whispered, he didn't let go of Donghae and he ignored his coldness. Donghae didn't say anything.

"I don't hate you, I acted that way that day because.... I felt strange around you, at the time I didn't know why, and I was also a little scared, so I tried to stay a little bit away from you, while still having fun. But it didn't work out so well." Eunhyuk let go of Donghae, he sat on the bench next to him.

"Do you know why you felt that day?" Donghae asked without looking at Eunhyuk.

"Yes." Eunhyuk nodded and looked at the sky.

"I was scared." Eunhyuk smiled though the smile was half sad.

"Of what?" Donghae turned his head to look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk closed his eyes, he looked away from the sky and looked at Donghae, he opened his eyes and smiled wider at Donghae.

"I was scared of losing you. I felt that was I going to lose you if I stayed with you. I didn't know what to think, so I left when I could."

"I learned one other thing also." Eunhyuk added, he moved his hand over to Donghae and held it. Donghae blushed, but he continued to look at Eunhyuk.

"I love you." Eunhyuk said before placing his lips on Donghae's.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner? I've missed you so much but I thought you hated me." Donghae asked once they ended the kiss.

"I didn't have a chance, you never called, never came over, I never seen you and I thought you didn't want to see me."

"I'm sorry." Donghae looked away from Eunhyuk.

"Don't be, It's my fault." Eunhyuk smiled at Donghae.

 


Sorry we haven't been updating... We say this each chapter we add. >_< We are trying to find time to update but it's getting hard, sorry!! =(

 

MoonGlowes,