Aren't We Friends?

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

"Hyung, want to go out for something to eat?" Donghae asked after a few minutes of them both sitting in silence.

"Sure." Eunhyuk nodded. They both stood up from the bench and walked out of the park, nearby was a restaurant. As they walked in Donghae saw two people sitting together at a table.

"Hyung, come with me." Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and pulled him quickly to the table with the other people.

"Hello Donghae hyung." One of the said with a smile when they saw Donghae.

"Who's this?" The one sitting next to the other pointed to Eunhyuk.

"This is my friend, Lee Hyukjae." Donghae introduced Eunhyuk to them both.

"Hello. Please just call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk said as he bowed to the two.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, and this Lee Sungmin."

"Nice to meet you." Sungmin bowed. Donghae and Eunhyuk sat in the seats opposite of Sungmin and Kyuhyun. The waitress came over to their table to ask what they wanted, Donghae ordered food for everyone.

 

"We have to go. Thanks for the food Donghae hyung. Bye Eunhyuk hyung." Kyuhyun and Sungmin stood up and left the restaurant, waving to the two still at the table.

"We should go pay now." Donghae said as he walked away from the table and over to the counter. Eunhyuk stayed at the table, he looked out the window next to him.

I never went out anywhere with anyone, I felt a little... happy. Eunhyuk sighed as he looked away from the window and at Donghae who was paying for the food.

Are you really being nice as a friend? Or are you... faking it? Eunhyuk suddenly clenched his fists at that thought, he stood up from the seat and walked out of the restaurant. A few seconds later he heard the restaurant doors open.

"Hyung!" Donghae ran over to Eunhyuk.

"Wait for me."

Eunhyuk ignored Donghae and continued walking without looking at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Just leave me alone."

"Eunhyuk, wait!" Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's wrist to stop him.

"Why are you mad at me?" Donghae's expression was worried and sad, Eunhyuk felt a little bad for making Donghae like this. Someone so nice, sweet, and caring, Eunhyuk didn't like making a person like that sad or worried.

"Your only being nice to me, because you pity me. I don't need your pity." Eunhyuk pulled his hand away from Donghae.

"Your wrong!" Donghae didn't try to stop Eunhyuk from walking away, but his yell caused Eunhyuk to stop. Eunhyuk didn't turn around, he stood there.

"I'm nice to you, because I want to be, I'm not faking anything." Donghae walked over to Eunhyuk and hugged him from behind.

"We are friends, right?"

A tear slowly slid down Eunhyuk's cheek. Eunhyuk didn't say anything, he just stood there. He lowered his head and looked at the ground.

"Yes... Thank you, Donghae."

 

--------------------------

Hello again, sorry I haven't updated lately, I have been a little busy. But luckly MoonGlowes was here to write for everyone. ^^ He did a good job on updating, he is quick. Well, he got a new story he is writing by himself at the moment, so he might not be able to update this story till he is done with that one, which he sat will be soon cause that story is already almost done.

So, the two new characters are Kyuhyun and Sungmin. ^^

 

StarDust1004,