Fight

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

Eunhyuk and Donghae entered the amusement park, neither has said a word since they had that small fight about Eunhyuk avoiding Donghae. Eunhyuk had made sure to be either a few feet infront of Donghae, or a few feet behind him as they walked too the amuesment park. Donghae didn't look very happy the whole way, and Eunhyuk didn't feel good about making Donghae angry, but he just didn't like being right next to him.

"How about that ride?" Donghae pointed to a huge roller coaster, it went very high up, then fell right back down. Eunhyuk looked up at the roller coaster, he nodded and they walked over to the line to get on.

Once they were on, Donghae looked a little bit more excited. Eunhyuk wasn't though, he just sat there and stared down at the bottom of the roller coaster. Donghae had fun on the roller coaster and was ready for the next ride, once he looked at Eunhyuk about to ask what they should go on next, he saw Eunhyuk didn't look very happy to be here. Donghae turned away from Eunhyuk and was about to walk away, but he instead spoke.

"If you don't want to be with me, then just leave." Donghae stated firmly, Eunhyuk stared at him from behind for a few seconds before Donghae spoke again.

"If you hate me, then why did you even come here with me? Just leave if your going to avoid me." Donghae spoke firmly without even glancing behind him at Eunhyuk.

"I'm sorry." Eunhyuk said, not knowing what else to say, he hated seeing Donghae like this. Donghae sighed before he walked ahead without another word. Eunhyuk watched sadly as Donghae walked away from him.

"I'm sorry." Eunhyuk whispered before he turned around and left the amusement park.

Eunhyuk was laying on his bed at home staring up at the ceiling.

Why was I so mean to Donghae? I still don't understand why I felt so strange. Eunhyuk sighed as he closed his eyes, he as been trying to go to sleep for the past few hours, but he just couldn't, he kept thinking about Donghae.

I'm sorry Donghae, you just wanted to have fun today, but I ruined it. Eunhyuk rolled onto his side, trying to force himself to go to sleep.


The next morning, Eunhyuk was making breakfast for himself. He had barely slept last night, he didn't fall asleep until around 5AM.

Donghae hasn't called... He always called me in the morning. Eunhyuk felt a little sad, but he knew it was his fault.

I knew it wouldn't last... maybe that's why I was so afraid to close to you, I knew I'd loose you... I'm not lucky enough to have a friend like you, I'm glad it lasted as long as it did. Eunhyuk felt a sudden sadness take over him, he didn't like the thought of losing the only friend he had.

I'm already saying we aren't friends anymore, it's only been one day since we had a fight, we'll find a way too make up for it, so I shouldn't get so down already. Eunhyuk smiled, but it was a fake smile. Some part of him felt that those words weren't true, while he wanted to believe they were true.

 

-

Double update. ^_^ YAY!

 

MoonGlowes,