Time Together

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were at the clothes store, Kyuhyun pulled out a shirt and walked up to Sungmin, he held the shirt up aganist Sungmin.

"It looks good." Kyuhyun gave the shirt to Sungmin.

"If you like it, go try it on. It fits you."

Sungmin held the shirt up and looked at it, he nodded and walked into the fitting room.

"How's it look?" Sungmin walked out of the fitting room with the shirt on that Kyuhyun gave him, he stood in front of the mirror.

"Good." Kyuhyun looked at the new shirt, he gave Sungmin a thumbs-up. Sungmin walked back in the fitting room to change the shirt with his old shirt.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin went to Sungmin's house, outside the house they were laying on the grass. Sungmin had his eyes closed and his head rested on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"It's so nice outside, it's relaxing to just lay here." Kyuhyun was looking up at the sky, the sun was setting so it wasn't so bright.

"How do you think Donghae-ah feels about Eunhyuk-ah?" Sungmin opened his eyes.

"I can't say for sure, but Donghae hyung didn't want to leave Eunhyuk hyung alone, he was asking him if he could him anything every second."

"What about Eunhyuk-ah? How do you think he feels about Donghae-ah?"

"I don't know, I just met him so I don't know how he is."

 

~-~*~-~

 

Eunhyuk was at work, he heard the door to the library open. Yesung walked over to the person who walked in.

"Can I help you find anything?" Yesung asked.

"Yes, I heard that a man by the name of Lee Hyukjae works here, may I see him?"

"Yes, he is this way." Yesung escorted the man over to Eunhyuk

"Hyukjae-ah, someone is here to see you."

Eunhyuk looked at the person wanting to see him, it was Donghae.

"Hello Donghae-ah." They were both talking quietly.

"Work is almost over for today, we can talk then." Eunhyuk turned back to the bookshevles. Donghae nodded and went outside to wait.

"Okay, I'm done for the day." Eunhyuk walked out of the small library and went over to Donghae.

"Kyuhyun and Sungmin asked if we wanted to go see a movie with them, do you want to go?"

"Sure, when does the movie start?" Eunhyuk nodded.

"An hour. Kyuhyun and Sungmin are waiting at Sungmin's house."

 

Donghae knocked on the door to Sungmin's house.

"Hello Donghae-ah and Eunhyuk-ah." Sungmin opened the door and let them both in.

"Kyuhyun-ah made dinner for everyone, since we still have an hour before the movie." Sungmin said as he walked into the kitchen to help Kyuhyun bring out the plates. They all sat at the table and began to eat the food that Kyuhyun made.

 

--------------------------------------

Boring chapter, just like the others. lol

 

StarDust1004,