The Beginning

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

"I hate mornings..." Lee Eunhyuk sighed as he woke to his alarm clock going off, he slowly got out of bed. His room was small, and could hardly fit anything in it, if he had much. Eunhyuk only had a bed, and a dresser, he had a small lamp sitting on the floor near his bed, the room was big enough for Eunhyuk who never did like owning a lot of things.

"I hate work..." Eunhyuk yawned as he left his room, outside his room was a small hall, in front of his room was another door which lead to the bathroom. To the right of his room was the main room where everything else was. Eunhyuk entered the bathroom in front of him.

"There, all set." Eunhyuk said to himself after get dressed. He put on his shoes and left the house. Eunhyuk got to work quickly, it wasn't very far from his house, he worked at a small library.



"I'll see you tomorrow." Eunhyuk's work was over for the day, he called back to the man from work.

"What are you talking about? Tomorrow is your day-off."

"Really? That's good." Eunhyuk continued to walk away, without looking back at the man from work.

"Finally, no work." Eunhyuk said walked in his house, he took his shoes off and tossed them to the side, he sighed as he laid down on the sofa.

My work may not be hard, but I still don't like it. Eunhyuk picked up the remote for the television that was laying on the sofa, he pressed the power button on the remote to turn on the television. Eunhyuk watched television for a few hours before getting up and getting ready to sleep.



Eunhyuk had turned off his alarm clock before going to sleep last night, but since he is so use waking up at this time he woke up again. Even though it was his day off and he was still tired he decided to get out of bed.

"Guess I'll go out for a walk." Eunhyuk put on his shoes after washing and eating breakfast. He locked the door to his house after leaving it. He walked around, there wasn't any certain place he wanted to go. Eunhyuk saw a small park that no one was at, he walked into that park and sat down on the bench. The park was small and only had a few swings, two benches, and a small slide.

"So peaceful here." Eunhyuk laid down on the bench, to the far right there were three birds peaking at the ground and looking for food. Eunhyuk watched the birds but he could feel himself slowly falling asleep. He tried to stay awake, but it didn't help, he soon fall asleep on the bench.

 

---------------------------------

Hi everyone! Here is the first chapter, the next will be posted by MoonGlowes in a few minutes. I hope you enjoy the first chapter, even though it is boring. lol

 

Stardust1004,