First Meeting

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

"Hey, are you alright?"

Eunhyuk could hear a faint voice.

"Hey, wake up." The same voice called again while lightly pushing on Eunhyuk's shoulder. Eunhyuk slowly opened his eyes and saw a man standing over him.

"Good, your awake." The man smiled. Eunhyuk sat up on the bench.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Eunhyuk said coldly.

"I'm Lee Donghae." The man ignored Eunhyuk's rudeness.

"I didn't ask for your name, did I?" Eunhyuk yet again was rude to the stranger.

"Sorry." Donghae bowed to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk  sighed as he stood up from the bench. Without saying good bye, Eunhyuk walked away from Donghae leaving the park. Eunhyuk felt annoyed at Donghae, he didn't know why, but he is like this with everyone. He can't get along with anyone. Eunhyuk decided to go eat at a restaurant, he didn't feel like cooking anything. It was already getting pretty late, so he would have a small and quick dinner before going home.

The next day after work Eunhyuk wanted to go back to that park from yesterday, to relax after work. As he walked to the park he saw a figure of a person sitting on the bench, as he got closed he saw it was Donghae from yesterday, Eunhyuk sighed and tried to leave the park again before Donghae saw him.

"Hey!" With Eunhyuk's luck he heard Donghae call him, he could hear the sound of footsteps from behind getting closer. He sighed and turned around.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I'm just surprised to see you here again. You don't plan on sleeping on the bench again, do you?" Donghae made fun of Eunhyuk,Eunhyuk just stared at him, he was very annoyed at Donghae.

"Oh, you didn't tell me your name."

"It doesn't matter, it's not like we're going to be friends." Eunhyuk walked passed him with looking at him.

"You never know, the people you least expect to be your friends, turn out to be your best friends." Donghae followed him with a smile.

"Why are you following me? Your annoying." Eunhyuk was very cold towards Donghae.

"I feel I should." Donghae sat down on the bench after Eunhyuk.

"Just leave me alone."

"What's you name?" Eunhyuk  ignored him.

"I told you mine."

"I didn't ask you to." Eunhyuk  sighed as he replied.

"Please, just tell me."

"If it will get you to shut up, then fine. My name is Lee Eunhyuk."

 

"Your a quiet one, you never show or tell me your feelings, and you hardly talk."

"I have nothing to say." That was Eunhyuk only reply.

 

They both sat there together for a while, no one said anything for a long time. Finally, Donghae broke that silence.

"What do you dream of?"

"Nothing." Eunhyuk replied without having to think it though.

"Don't you want to be something in life?"

"No." Eunhyuk was hoping that Donghae would finally leave, but he didn't he stayed.

 

"I never met someone like you before." Donghae didn't even look at Eunhyuk as he spoke.

"What's so different about me from everyone else?"

"Your quiet, mysterious, you don't care about everything, you have no goals or dreams in life. Most people find you to be cold, but I know that you are a really nice person, you just have to show other people that." Donghae turned his head to face Eunhyuk, and looked at him before finally replying.

"I don't care what other people think of me." Eunhyuk didn't look back at Donghae, he stayed there, annoyed.

 

"Do you think it was fate that we met? A lot of people believe in that, both fate and destiny." Donghae thought about if it was fate, he wasn't completely sure if he believed in it.

"I don't believe in fate or destiny, I don't understand how anyone can." Eunhyuk replied without having to think it through.

 

"I'll help you." Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk.

"With what?"

"To believe in dreams, fate, and destiny."

"I don't want too. Fate and destiny are just words people use when they think life was meant to go this way, but I don't believe that. Life isn't planed out from the beginning, we make our own lives, our actions are what causes things to happen in life, not fate, and not destiny. Dreams are just pointless wishes." Eunhyuk sighed before replying.

"Why do you say that? I find dreams to be great, they are what help us go on in life." Donghae felt a little dissapointed that Eunhyuk felt that way.

"Everything ends someday, dreams also... Even if your dreams come true, they end someday." Eunhyuk said as he stared up at the sky.

 

---------------------------------

Longer chapter then the first one atleast. lol

We hope you enjoy this chapter and like the story so far. =)

 

MoonGlowes,