Mistake

Theres a Beginning, And an Ending to Everything

Eunhyuk had his phone in his hands, he had just woken up and was checking for any messages or missed calls, but there was nothing. He felt a little sad, it had been a week since he last talked to Donghae. He sighed before closing his phone and tossing it somewhere on his bed. He threw his head back down onto his pillow and pulled his blanket up past his head

Does he hate me? Eunhyuk closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep, until he remembered he had work today. Throwing the blankets off, Eunhyuk got out of bed.

Eunhyuk was placing the book into it's place on the bookshelf, he wasn't paying attention and and knocked a few books off the shelves.

"Eunhyuk! What are you doing?" Yesung came from around the corner to check out what the noise was from.

"I'm sorry." Eunhyuk bent down and picked up the books, he placed them on the bookshelves but was yet again yelled at by Yesung.

"What is wrong with you lately? You've been acting strange this whole week." Yesung went over to Eunhyuk and took the books off the shelves and placed them back on in a different order then Eunhyuk had it. Eunhyuk then noticed that he had put the books in the wrong order.

"Start paying attention." Yesung added before walking away. Eunhyuk continued his work, trying his best to pay attention and not mess up anymore.

 

After work Eunhyuk went to a small

café, he was sitting at a table in the far back corner, he was staring out the window, he had ordered a drink, but he hadn't touched it yet, it just sat in front of him untouched. He sighed and looked away from the window, he looked around the café, he heard the faint sound of the bell that rings when the door to the café is opened. He looked and saw Sungmin and Kyuhyun walking in together. He wished it was Donghae but atleast it was someone who knew Donghae too. He got up and went over to the two.

"Sungmin hyung, Kyuhyun-ah, how are you two doing?" Eunhyuk asked them.

"Why would you care?" Sungmin said who never really talked around anyone but Kyuhyun.

"How is Donghae-ah doing?" Eunhyuk ignored Sungmin's rudeness. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin glared at Eunhyuk angry.

"How can you even ask that?" Sungmin almost yelled at Eunhyuk, but he controlled himself.

"What's wrong?" Eunhyuk was confused at why they were so mad at him.

"Because of you, Donghae-ah hasn't been the same. He use to be happy and cheerful, but now he just sits at home!" Sungmin stood up from his seat, Kyuhyun tried to stop him but Sungmin ignored him.

"Donghae tried everything to get you too be happy! And you just push him aside after everything he did to you!" Sungmin yelled, drawing attention from the other costumers in the café.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know I hurt him that bad... But I didn't mean to hurt him, I just got a weird feeling while I was around him, and I was confused and didn't know what to do!" Eunhyuk was slowly crying

 

 


 

Hi everyone! It's me, I haven't updated this story in so long, sorry! But thankfully, MoonGlowes as been updating it. ^^

 

StarDust1004