My Ideal Boyfriend

Secret Whispers

 

My Ideal Boyfriend
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance
Summary: Kibum had an ideal boyfriend in mind, but he didn't know how he got something completely different.
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
After the age of twenty-one, Kibum had made up his mind on want he was looking for in a lover, and his roommate was absolutely not one of them. 
 
Absolutely not.
 
If Kibum had to define him, he would say he was dorky, clumsy, unfashionable, and most of all a nerd, but he didn't know how in the world he fell completely in love with a silly boy with an awkward smile. 
 
Cupid must have been blind or just plain stupid. 
 
Kibum was pretty sure it was both.
 
 
 
It all started the day they first met. It was not the ordinary greeting were you come inside to meet your roommate, say a simple 'hello, nice to meet you' and then you shake hands. It was more of a slip and fall flat on your with a person above you, not letting you inhale any air, and then opening your eyes to see a dorky boy flashing a wide smile saying 'sorry, but nice to meet you'. 
 
Kibum still remembered perfectly that unpleasant meeting, but he also remembered a few days later he found out the clumsy boy had a perfectly well built body that took him by surprise. 
 
Kibum entered the bathroom not caring if the boy was taking a shower. He went to check himself out on the mirror because he was getting ready to leave for the night when he heard the water stopped and the shower curtains opening, revealing one of the hottest bodies Kibum has ever seen in a man. Even though he could only see his upper body, that was enough for him to drool over the man.
 
 
 
There was also the day, when Kibum came home earlier than usual from school, and unexpectedly found the kitchen in a complete mess that got him infuriated. No one could touch the kitchen, that place only belonged to him, it was one of the rules they implemented when they first started living together, and that nerd broke it. 
 
He went to find the older man who was probably in his room, and exactly there he was, standing with a hideous but cute pink cake in the middle of the room as he yelled 'Happy birthday Kibum'. 
 
Kibum's sudden temper left his body as he realized the clumsy boy was the only one who remembered his birthday that day. 
 
 
 
One night, Kibum waited nervously by the door for his crush to pick him up to go on a date. His nerd roommate was entirely buried in his books since there was going to be an exam the next day, so Kibum didn't want to disturb him by having a little chat with him while he waited. 
 
After waiting for what in look like more than an hour, Kibum sat down on the couch, sadness evidently in his eyes, his crush had stood him up. He later heard his roommate coming inside the living room, approaching him, and extending his hand. Kibum glanced at him with a curious look, but he still took hold of his hand. Kibum was pulled outside the apartment by the boy. 
 
"Jinki what are you doing?"
 
"I'm taking you out on a date." he said with a bright smile. 
 
"But you need to study."
 
"You are more important Bummie."
 
That was the first day the man had made him blush, and Kibum knew he had met one of the sweetest boys.
 
 
 
That is one of the must horrible sweaters he had ever seen, Kibum thought one day when he saw Jinki coming near him, both of them decided that morning to go home together after school. There is no way he is going to be seen with Jinki with that ugly thing. Before his roommate could come any closer, Kibum started walking fast to the exit door, not bother to spare a glance at the boy now running behind him. 
 
As Kibum opened the door he felt the cold breeze hitting him hard, and then one hand grabbing his wrist from behind. He heard the dorky boy say it's cold as he brought him into an embrace to keep him warm. Jinki later on took off his sweater and gave it to him, forcing Kibum to wear it.
 
Kibum took a glimpse at the multi color sweater he was wearing, it looked... bad, but he felt all warm and fuzzy inside, specially when he saw the gorgeous man in front of him smiling.
 
 
 
Surely Kibum didn't know how he fell in love with someone like his roommate, but he was sure Jinki had become his ideal boyfriend.
 
 
     
______________________________________     
 
 
 
This would be my last one-shot for now. This was made by putting several drabbles together. Hope you all like it.
 
So far these have been all the one-shots/drabbles that I had saved on my computer for like a year. ^^
Now I don't have any more left, but I will try to write and update at least every week, like every Sunday that I have time, and I will also finish my other two long chapter stories that I had started writing not too long ago. I hope all of you read them and comment on them when I finally put them here.
 
I also hope that at least some of my subscribers could comment at least once. T.T
I really want to know what you think. xD
 
Thank you for reading, take care everyone!