Their Little Moment

Secret Whispers

 

Their Little Moment
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Spending a moment together could be enough to sooth the heart.
 
 
_________________________________________________
 
 
Jinki heard the door of their dorm open and shut quickly as the rustle of the plastic bags could be heard loudly through out the apartment. He ignored the book in front of him, and listened carefully as someone took off their shoes, and stomped their way to the kitchen in a hurry. Curious, he decided to check who had dashed inside the dorm so nosily, interrupting the quietness of the place. 
 
He got up from his cozy bed, and closed his book as he laid it on his nightstand beside him. He opened the door of his room slowly, trying not to make any sound, and headed straight to where the noise was coming from. He reached the kitchen, and stood on the side of the doorway, trying to take a small glimpse inside. A small smirk was placed on the side of his lips when he noticed who was the intruder. 
 
"Kibum." He muttered. 
 
Jinki saw how the petite boy was taking out the groceries out of the bags, and placing them neatly where they belonged, but leaving some on the marble countertop. He stared at his back for nearly a minute when he decided to sneak behind Kibum, and place his hands on his waist, gently tickling him. The blond boy flinched and screamed loudly as he quickly turned around to hit him hard on one of his arms.
 
"Don't do that ever again!" Kibum yelled as Jinki winced in pain, rubbing his hand on the abused arm, but not regretting what he did a few seconds ago.
 
Kibum turned around again, facing the counter, and Jinki smiled as he went up behind Kibum, but this time he embraced him gently by the waist, holding him tight. He felt the latter freeze for a moment, but immediately relaxed on his hold. 
 
"Sorry Bummie~" Jinki said in a sweet voice close the Kibum's ear, and he saw how the cheeks of the boy were beginning to be tint in a small shade of pink. He loved how Kibum would still get shy every single time he gave him affection. 
 
"Yah~ l-let go I n-need to finish this." Kibum stuttered as he made himself look busy, and lightly hitting Jinki's hands away from his waist.
 
"What are you doing?" Jinki asked, still not releasing his hold, he certainly didn't want to let go. He loved being this close to the smaller boy since he hardly ever got the chance to be with him. If it weren't for their pack schedules or their members being the nosy kids they were, they could actually spend some time alone, like now.
 
"I'm doing a cake for Taemin, he has been craving for a cake for weeks." Kibum said, and Jinki grinned, knowing this was the best opportunity to spend the day with his beloved Kibum.
 
Jinki rested his chin on Kibum's shoulder and said, "Can I help you?" and without letting a second pass Kibum scoffed a huge 'No'.
 
"Now let go Jinki, I need to finish this before Taemin gets back from recording." Kibum said, his shyness obviously fading.
 
Jinki pouted cutely, releasing his hold on him, and Kibum immediately retreated to get a bowl out of one of the lower cabinets.
 
"Why not?" Jinki asked a little disappointed. 
 
"Because you will make a huge mess here, and instead of helping you will be doing exactly the opposite." Kibum said as he went to rinse the bowl on the wide sink. 
 
"Fine, then I'll just leave you alone."
 
"Jinki I said I didn't want you to help me, not for you to leave." Kibum remarked as he dried the glass bowl with a cloth, and placed it on the counter with the rest of the ingredients.
 
Jinki suddenly placed a naughty smirk on his lips, as he thought of what to do next.
 
He knew the best way to get what he wanted, and it never failed.
 
He walked to where Kibum was, and turned him around, pinning him hard against the counter. Kibum groan loudly, asking Jinki what the hell was he doing, and Jinki smiled, leaning closer to his face, both warm bodies coming together.
 
"Bummie~ if I stay, I want to help." Jinki whispered softly on Kibum's lips, gently touching his lips with his, and softly his now rose cheeks. 
 
"J-Jinki." Kibum breathed out.
 
"Please." Jinki said in a deep voice, giving his lover a gentle kiss on his lips, and holding him tightly.
 
"O-kay, just don't make a mess." Kibum muttered, still in daze, as his eyes fluttered open.
 
"Thank you." Jinki chuckled as he let go of Kibum, and made his way to take the other apron beside the refrigerator.
 
"Where do we start?" Jinki grinned as he knotted his apron from behind.
 
 
_________________________________________________________
 
 
Hi! ^^
I was going to update on Sunday, but no internet at home, so... here it is. xD
Enjoy! and thank you for the lovely comments.