Nicknames

Secret Whispers

 

Nicknames
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Summary: There was a reason behind the insulting nicknames.
 
 
________________________________________________
 
 
 
"Bummie~" Kibum heard Jinki calling him.
 
"Stop calling me that you dumb moron!" Kibum exclaimed, crossing his arms, not bothering to spare a glance at his roommate who was sitting across from him, reading a book, in their share bedroom.
 
Kibum sighed, he didn't like being called that way, ever since he noticed he always blushed at the way his roommate would say his name in a sweet adorable tone. Kibum would always try to ignore him, and hide his face since he didn't want to show the slightest sign that he liked him.
 
"My name is Jinki, not dumb moron." Jinki said in a loud displeasing tone, dropping his book on his lap.  
 
Kibum flinched at Jinki's raised voice. It was the first time Jinki had ever managed to raise his voice at him, and it scared him a little.
 
"I don't know what has gotten into you Kibum, probably it's because you don't like me, but these insulting nicknames lately, I am really getting tired of them. I know I'm clumsy, and that I look stupid, specially in your eyes, but can you please stop!"
 
"I-I'm.." Kibum stuttered, he was completely speechless he had never seen Jinki this angry before. He looked at Jinki and he saw hurt on his eyes and expression. Kibum's eyes began to be filled with tears, he never wanted to hurt Jinki in any way, but it was true. Lately he had been calling him names, trying to hide his true feelings for the older boy, thinking that it would be the best thing to do, but now Kibum knew he was absolutely wrong. He was the dumb moron now. 
 
After a moment of silence, and Kibum trying his best to utter a word, he saw Jinki getting up from his bed, grabbing his car keys from the study table near them, and heading for the door. Kibum knew Jinki was about to leave, and he couldn't let him go, not now. He didn't want him to leave, thinking that he didn't like him. 
 
Kibum got up hastily, running towards Jinki. He reached him before Jinki could touch the door handle, and embraced him tightly from his back. Kibum felt Jinki shuddered at the sudden touch, but he calmed down after a few seconds, his muscles beginning to relax. 
 
"I'm sorry, it's not because I don't like you." Kibum mumbled, finally able to speak a word.
 
"Then why do you do it? I don't get it Kibum. I have tried to always be nice to you, to do exactly what you want, but I guess that is not enough. You always treat me like a disgusting bug."
 
"It's not that, I'm really thankful towards you," Kibum said, "I'm just trying to avoid you." he whispered softly the last part.  
 
"And why is that?" Jinki asked, turning around to face Kibum, letting go of the warm hold.
 
Kibum fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, not daring to look at Jinki. 
 
"Why?" Jink asked again, crossing his arms.
 
Kibum bit his lips nervously, not wanting to tell him the truth just yet, but he knew he had no other choice but to tell him. 
 
"Because I like you." Kibum blurted out, covering his face with his hands in full embarrassment, "I can't believe I said that!" he exclaimed as his cheeks began to burn.
 
"Kibum look at me." Jinki said as Kibum felt his hands being pulled softly away from his face.
 
Kibum shook his head furiously, not wanting Jinki to see him, still keeping his hands in place.
 
"Go, just leave!" 
 
Kibum heard his roommate chuckle, and felt warm arms embracing him strongly.
 
"I like you too, Kibum." Jinki whispered in his ear.
 
Kibum felt so many emotions running through his body, after hearing Jinki saying those words. He took a small peek, between his fingers, to see a bright Jinki smiling widely at him, still holding him by his waist.
 
"Really?" Kibum asked, just wanting to make sure he was not daydreaming. 
 
Jinki nodded, "Now bring your hands down so I can give you a kiss."
 
Kibum slowly brought his hands down, looking at anything else besides Jinki, still too embarrass to look at him as he put his hands around his roommate. Or should it be boyfriend now?
 
Kibum saw Jinki leaning down slightly, and felt his tender lips touch his skin, giving him a small kiss on his his cheeks. Jinki embraced him tightly, not wanting to let go, as he chuckle.
 
"Why are you laughing?" Kibum asked.
 
"Because of two things. One, your blushing face and two, Taemin was right."
 
"Taemin? Right about what?" 
 
"He told me if I got mad at you for calling me names, you would probably confess. He told me the reason why you kept insulting me." 
 
"I'm sorry Jinki." Kibum whispered, too ashamed at what he had done.
 
"I forgive you as long as you call me Jinki baby." Jinki teased.
 
"What?! No!" Kibum let go of their embrace, running back to lay on his bed, burying his fluster face on his pillow.
 
"Come on Bummie~! Just once." Jinki whined. 
 
"Okay," Kibum sighed, "Jinki baby."
 
 
_____________________________________________
 
 
 
Hi! Did someone miss me? Probably not. Lol! jk.
 
I'm finally able to update! Yay! I wasn't able to update because I'm still working on my onkey chapter stories. 
I'm writing a het!Onkey (Kibum as a girl) I'm not sure if someone would like to read it. I'm to scare to show it, thinking no one is going to like it, but anyways.
 
I hope everyone likes this. It's the best thing I can do for now. xD
Take care!