The Oak Tree

Secret Whispers

 

The Oak Tree
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Sometimes the best place to be is under an Oak Tree.
 
 

 

Jinki was there, sitting under the shade of an old oak tree with his brown glasses hanging from the tip of his nose, reading in complete silence. It was the time of day when it wasn't too hot nor too cold. Where the chilly breeze would play with your hair, but at the same time it would warm you like a hug. It was the perfect day and the perfect place to be.
 
He could hear the rustle of the leafs as he turned the page to the last chapter of the story. The bell rang, meaning school had come to an end. From afar small whispers and giggles could be heard from the students coming out of the brick building.
 
Jinki kept reading not bother by the small noises, and he suddenly perceived someone coming closer, dropping its bag on the grass right beside him. He then felt his knees and legs being parted slowly, and he brought his book up slightly, allowing the slim boy to settle himself between him, leaning his back against his chest.
 
Jinki placed his chin on his lover's soft hair, inhaling his sweet scent, and brought one of his arms to wrapped it around his boyfriend's delicate waist. They both intertwined their fingers together, and Jinki placed his worn out book high on his lap in order to keep reading.
 
There was silence, and that is what Jinki loved about this place far away from the noisy students, even if he himself was one of them sometimes. He adored being here under the oak tree, with his lover by his side in complete silence.
 
But it was always short lived since his boyfriend was never the quiet person.
 
"Jinki you should have seen the math teacher, Mr. Son, he ran through a wall! It was the most fu..."
 
It never actually bothered him that Kibum talked too much, even though he preferred quietness over anything else, he never understood why he was never annoyed. He only listen attentively, humming once in while when needed to, just trying to be the best boyfriend he could be.
 
"... and this girl, she was a complete ! Can you believe it?! She actually had the guts to..."
 
"Kibum?" Jinki interrupted.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Watch those words, and can you please turn the page for me." Jinki said calmly.
 
"Sorry baby! But she was a ! No, she is one!" Kibum exclaimed as he did what Jinki ordered, "So, like I was saying, she had..."
 
And he kept going, nothing could stop him from babbling, but over the years of being together, Jinki did learn the only way to hush him. Kibum had always been a talkative person, always expressing himself, and saying what he had inside his little mind. Jinki, before deciding to date him, he was somewhat afraid that he wouldn't be able to relate to him, but in a way they somehow complemented each other in the end. 
 
"... I can't stand her! She should just..." 
 
"Kibum?" Jinki said, nibbling on Kibum's ear, and planting small kisses on his lover's smooth neck. 
 
He had already finished reading the last chapter of the book, so he placed it beside his backpack, and decided he wanted to spend the rest of his day just sitting in quietness while keeping Kibum secure in his arms. So he did what he needed to do to keep the cute boy quiet. 
 
"Y-Yes, Jink-ki." Kibum suttered, a little surprised from Jinki's sudden actions. 
 
"Be quiet." Jinki whispered, as he placed his hand on Kibum's jaw, turning him slightly as he brought him closer for a soft kiss, "Please."
 
"Y-Yes." Kibum stammered, face flushed, and Jinki smiled widely, bringing his glasses up to his nose bridge.
 
"Thank you."
 
Jinki saw the blond boy turned around a bit, digging himself on his broad chest, and his delicate hands wrapped themselves on his waist as he hugged back strongly.
 
Finally there was silence, and Jinki loved it, but after a few seconds of quietness, again Kibum broke it, and this time Jinki was glad he did.
 
"I love you." Kibum murmured, and Jinki smiled as he gave him a small peck on his cheeks meaning an 'I love you too'.
 
 

 

Omg! I don't know why I'm a writing so much fluff! and so much pointless stories! I need to stop, lol! And I'm trying to write more small one-shots on Jinki's POV. I normally do Kibum's. I guess some of you firgured out my writing style already. ^^ and I have a question. Do all of you like het!onkey, like Kibum being the girl? please T.T I need to know.

As always thank you for reading, and commenting. xD