Destiny Is Having Fun

Secret Whispers

 

Destiny Is Having Fun
Rating: PG
Genre: idk (T.T)
Summary: Kim Kibum and Lee Jinki are ment to be together, they just don't know it yet. 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
 
Kibum woke up one morning not wanting to get up for anything in the world. 
 
His body still remained under the covers while his mind told him that he needed to hurry up and go to school or he was going to be late again. He buried his head under the pillow and he heard the alarm clock going off in an annoying beeping sound. Without opening his eyes and not even trying to move his entire body an inch from his weird sleeping position, he stretched his arm awkwardly and tried to press the snooze bottom or which ever bottom that would allow for the irritating noise to stop. The only thing he got in return was his cellphone dropping on the floor.
 
He groaned out loud, hearing the device falling with an awful cracking sound, and without wanting to move, he moved slightly trying to take a small peak at his cellphone on the floor.
 
His phone cracked opened and it wouldn't work anymore. 
 
After school, Kibum decided that he urgently needed to buy a new cellphone after the incident from earlier in the morning. He couldn't go on with his life without the device since he had a social life to keep, and not being updated on any recent news or gossip really drove him crazy. 
 
He went inside the electronic shop a few blocks from his University. After several minutes of searching for the right one, he finally made his choice on a little pink cellphone. He signaled the lady in front of him that he wanted the cute cellphone, and he heard the lady telling him he made a great choice as she grabbed the device to wrap it up. After a moment, the sells clerk came back and gave him a warm smile saying, 'Thank you for your purchase.' handing him the shopping bag and waving a light goodbye. 
 
Kibum headed out of the shop with a satisfied smile while a a cute dorky guy came in. 
 
They both noticed each other, but the only thing they did was just smiled to one another like what strangers do. 
 
Lee Jinki walked in and Kibum left the building.  
 
Lee Jinki walked to the bus stop, after finishing his homework at the library, and getting his cellphone fixed. It had been an awful tired day that day, and the hot weather was not helping at all. He could feel his sweat dripping on his sides, and beginning to form on his neck. While Jinki was waiting for the bus to arrived, he glanced to the side, and saw one of his old friends walking towards him. He grinned brightly and opened his arms wide to catch her on a tight hug. It had been months since he last saw her, and both had plenty of things to talk about. 
 
The bus arrived and they both got inside, Jinki letting his friend get in first, like the gentleman he is. The bus was full, and there was only one seat available in the middle section right beside a young blond boy. Jinki let his friend sit there while he stood near her, both laughing at the little anecdote he had told a few seconds ago.
 
At that time, Kibum took out his earplugs and heard the little giggles beside him, he grabbed his school bag and he got up from his seat, excusing himself for passing in front of them. He indicated the driver to let him off on the next bus stop, and when the bus came to a complete halt, Kibum got out of the bus heading to an ice cream shop near his house since he needed something to cool him down from this hot weather. 
 
After waiting in line for what seemed like an eternity for Kibum, he was finally able to buy his favorite ice cream. As he made his way outside the shop, he looked at the little boys and girls playing on the small playground from the park across the street. He made his way down to a near wooden bench and sat down in order to finish his delicious ice cream. 
 
As he watched the scenery in front of him, he heard someone sitting beside him, and he saw a slim boy around his age or probably older than him taking out a sketchbook and a pencil. Kibum being the nosy kid he has always been, he tried to see what the boy was about to begin to draw. He watched closely as the boy next to him began to draw the little kids, playing around, like a pro. 
 
Kibum got so fascinating and so into the boy's drawing that he forgot entirely about his ice cream. He noticed the boy was done with his sketch when he signed on the bottom right his name. 
 
Lee Jinki.
 
Kibum was about to confess to the boy that he hasn't seen someone draw so beautiful and so perfect, when he heard his cellphone ring, and he groaned inwardly. 
 
Lee Jinki, Jinki signed as he heard a cellphone right beside him ring. He turned to see whose phone was, and he saw a pretty blond boy pouting cutely to the person behind the phone and saying he would be right there. Jinki chuckled at his cuteness, and he started to put all his things inside his bag, ready to leave.
 
Jinki started walking to his neighbor's house, he was going to do a family portrait for them and after that he was going to head home. He really wasn't in a hurry to get home since he didn't have someone or something to go home to, so it really didn't matter if he had to get to his house early or not. He started to live alone when he decided he wanted to go to a university, and staying in his hometown was not the best option if he wanted to become a great artist.
 
He didn't want to say he was lonely because he wasn't, but having someone beside him could make things much easier and better. He wanted someone who he could have fun with, someone who could take good care of him, and probably nag at him. Someone cute, he thought and he snickered, and with that thought he remembered the petite boy from the park. He was cute.
 
Kibum went inside his room, dropping his bag beside the door and laying on his bed. He didn't want to come home this early, he wanted to do something else in order not to be there, and do nothing. If he only had someone. Someone who he can play with, joke around, or just simply stay beside him doing nothing, like that one guy on the park. He could stay hours watching him draw without even whining that he was bored. Thinking about it, Kibum thought he was a pretty good looking guy.  
 
They both sighed at the thought, they just hoped they could find someone soon.
 
"Kim Kibum, come down quickly! Our neighbor is here to do our family portrait!" Kibum heard his mother yelled.
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
 
Don't ask me about this, I don't even know what it is.
I guess I had nothing to do when I wrote it. lol!
 
Thank you for reading! ^.^