Jinki's Light

Secret Whispers

 

 
Jinki's Light
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff (?)
Summary: Jinki needed someone and he was thankful he found him.
 
 
________________________
 
 
 
Jinki was standing in front of a large glass window, the only thing illuminating him was the city lights of Seoul. It had been an exhausted day for him, but standing there without any soul around him, and just having a quiet time by himself in order to put his thoughts together was one of the things he enjoyed. 
 
 
But what he loved most at this time of hour was...
 
"Jinki."
 
... him.
 
 
It all started when work became extremely hectic. 
 
Running around from one place to another, sleeping less than five hours a day, practicing until your body was completely drain, and having less time to eat everyday was considered a normal day for Jinki. He never complained, he loved his job, but sometimes it was just too much, not only for him but also for the other four he treasure the most. 
 
So when he finally found a soothing room where he could be alone, he didn't think twice and took that place as his own. 
 
It was a place where he could relax, pounder and reasoned. He was the leader after all, and he needed to stand strong, without any worries roaming around his head that could affect the others because yes he was stressed, yes he felt like collapsing, and yes he sometimes felt like .
 
 
"Jinki."
 
 
Then one day he found him.
 
 
Jinki felt his arm being poke lightly, and he turned around to look at him in the eyes with a wide grin.
 
"I'm glad you are still here, I brought you some chocolate cake." 
 
"It looks delicious Kibum!" Jinki's eyes grew wide at the sight of the delicious cake Kibum held in front of him.
 
"I know, it's one of my favorites." Kibum smiled delightly.
 
 
Jinki was discovered by Kibum three months ago when he had, what Jinki called, a small breakdown. He couldn't quite hold all the pressure strangling him inside that he suddenly felt tears streaming down his cheeks, blurring his vision. He sensed someone, coming inside the room, and then a small pat on his shoulders, surprising him. Jinki tried to quickly hide his tears, not letting anyone see him, but he wasn't quick enough. Kibum was there, there beside him to listen, to embrace him, and to say soothing words to him. And that was exactly what Jinki needed that night. Someone.
    
 
"Here, enjoy your cake." Kibum handed him a small plastic spoon, his smile never leaving his face, while they both sat on a small couch the room had.
 
 
After Kibum became part of the picture. His lonely nights became extremely brighter. Jinki wasn't sure how Kibum did it, but all the burdens were slowly fading away. He enjoyed being in the company of Kibum and no one else. 
 
 
"It's really good." Jinki mumbled as soon as he tasted the cake.
 
"Of course, I made it!" Kibum said proudly.
 
"Really?" 
 
Kibum nodded.
 
"But don't tell the other members because I didn't make any for them."
 
"Thank you Kibummie."
 
Jinki grabbed a spoon full of chocolate cake, and held it up to Kibum's lips. Jinki saw him slightly blush, but he was glad Kibum didn't protest and opened his mouth for him. They both smiled at each other and afterwards both started to eat the cake without stopping, Kibum letting Jinki feed him, not bother grabbing the other spoon he had inside his bag.
 
After finishing de cake, Jinki sighed in satisfaction and looked at Kibum with a smiling face as he noticed there was chocolate cake on Kibum's lips.
 
Jinki smirked and leaned in close to Kibum. 
 
 
Jinki was happy.
 
He was happy there was someone who cared for him, someone who could help him, someone who could be there for him, and he was happy it was Kibum because in the process of getting to know each other more every night they spent together, he fell in love with him.
 
And he was happy Kibum gave him what he needed the most at a time like this, love, and he was thankful.
 
 
"You have chocolate cake here."
 
Jinki closed the gap between them, and he kissed Kibum lightly.
 
He looked back at Kibum, seeing his beautiful brown eyes and his now rosy cheeks, and whispered a loving...
 
"Thank you."
 
Jinki got up from the couch hiding his flush face and left the room, leaving Kibum alone. 
 
 
Kibum knew Jinki's thank you meant more that just a simple thank you for the cake.
 
It meant something more, something pure, and he loved it.
 
 
"Yah, Jinki! Wait for me!"
 
 
 
_________________________
 
 
I hope no one got confused because it's a little confusing to me, lol. ^^
This was going to be a loooooong one-shot, but like always my muse didn't help.
I know I need to edit some parts. T.T
 
Thank you for reading and I hope everyone likes it.