Boring Day

Secret Whispers

 

Boring Day
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff (?)
Summary: Kibum never thought he could be this bored.
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
It was just a simple boring day for Kibum, and the weather was not helping making it any brighter or less boring.
 
It had been raining that day and Kibum was laying down completely on his desk, indifferent now, not bothering listening to his teacher's lecture any longer. There was still thirty minutes left for school to end and he couldn't wait to leave that tedious place. 
 
Kibum looked up, and glanced lazily around his class room, watching how some of his classmates were still paying attention to the not so pretty teacher, and some were just doodling on their unused notebook.
 
He sighed.
 
He stood up a little, placing his chin on his right palm and he turned to look outside the window beside him. He watched as the grey heavy clouds made their way slowly to the other side of town. Rain still pouring down but not as much as before.
 
How boring. Kibum thought again for the nth time, as he fluttered his eyes closed and released another sigh. 
 
He waited impatiently in that position for the bell to finally ring, and when it did, he opened his eyes in a swift and got up grabbing his notebook and his backpack. 
 
He dashed towards the door and to the front doors of the school building, but when he realized that it was still raining and that he didn't bring an umbrella with him, he suddenly stopped at the front doors before stepping outside. 
 
"This has to be ing great!" he groaned.
 
For a second, Kibum thought about waiting a few minutes to see if the rain would stop magically, but he new better, it was impossible. He could be there for hours, and the rain wouldn't stop, it hadn't stop for a week, and what we wanted more than anything at that time was just to laid on his cozy bed and sleep for hours, so wasting time was not an option.
 
He looked up at the sky wanting to cursed the heavens and anyone for that matter, but he just grasped his book with both hands and decided it was time to make a run for it. 
 
And he did, but after just taking several long steps outside the school ground, he slipped, and fell entirely on his bottom.
 
"Just ing great!" he said throwing a small fit on the wet ground. 
 
"Tsk tsk tsk what did I say about cussing?" a too familiar voice was heard, and it took him by surprise.
 
Kibum glanced up and saw one of the most charming beautiful boys he has ever seen with a cute red umbrella above him. This adorable boy was grinning like a fool, and this fool was no other than his lovely boyfriend Jinki.
 
"Jinki you are back!" Kibum screamed in excitement, getting up from the ground as quickly as he could, not forgetting to grab his now wet book. 
 
Kibum ran to him as his life depended on it, and he wrapped his hands around him in a tight embrace. He never wanted to let go, he loved this handsome man so much, and not being able to be with him for a whole week was actually killing him. Kibum snuggled in closer, placing himself on the crook of his lover's neck, breathing his scent, and enjoying the warmth.  
 
"How has my Kibummie been these past few days without me?"
 
"Boring." Kibum whined, and he heard Jinki chuckled as he felt Jinki tightening their embrace, and later a gentle kiss on his forehead.
 
"But did you missed me?"
 
"Of course!"
 
"That makes me happy." Jinki softly smiled.
 
As they stayed cuddling each other for a moment, enjoying each other's company, the rain unexpectedly stopped completely.
 
"Look Bummie, it has stop raining!" Jinki said with excitement. 
 
Jinki brought the umbrella down and closed it, while Kibum looked up noticing the sun trying to sneak through the clouds. 
 
"Want to go to the bakery and buy a slice of lemon pie?" Jinki said and Kibum nodded cutely.
 
They released their hold and linked there arms together as they both started making their way to the school gates.
 
"Jinki."
 
"Hmm?" 
 
"Can we go to my house first?"
 
"Why?"
 
"My is freezing cold and wet, I need to change."
 
Jinki laughed.
 
"Okay."
 
I guess it's not a boring day after all.
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
I don't know what is this.
I'll just leave it here. ^.^
 
Thank you for subscribing and commenting!
Love you all!