Faith Wants to Play

Secret Whispers

 

Faith Wants To Play 
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance
Summary: Have you ever wonder what will happened if you talked to the person right next you in a random place.
 
Before you read: This is actually part of a two chapter fanfic that I am planning on writing in a near future. I have the plot already in my head, but I am really a difficult time finishing it, and I really hope I do. But here is part of it.
 
I hope you enjoy.
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 
The Meeting
 
 
Kibum grabbed an old worn out art history book from one of the shelves in the silent library, he grinned lightly as he placed the book neatly above the others he was holding on his left arm. He was glad he had found the last book he needed to complete his history essay about Roman art. He walked leisurely to one of the excluded areas of the library were there wouldn't be many students that could bother his concentration. He took a seat in one of the wooden tables, and placed the books in a neat stack while settling his bag in front of him on the table. He opened his bag and took out his laptop, turning it on while taking the first book out of the stack, and opening it up to the page were the art of Michelangelo was displayed, and the proper information needed was given. He was engrossed entirely on the text that he didn't notice a boy had sat on the far end of the table were he was.
 
After a moment, Kibum felt a slight ache on his neck and decided it was time for a short break. He placed a bookmark were he had left off, and closed the book in front of him. He typed in a few sentences on his essay, and as he finished and waited for his work to be saved, he began to stretch both of his arms above his head while fluttering his eyes closed. He let out a muffled groan as he released his hold on both of his fingers, and let out all the air in his lungs with a small huff. He opened his eyes, and his gaze landed on a boy in front of him, scribbling on his note book and reading attentively a small book, going back and forth every single time. 
 
Kibum observed him carefully, he looked smart, probably he was a senior in his university. It looked like he had an amazing body, since he could see a bit of muscle on his arms when he wrote something down. He liked the way he his lips while concentrating, and how he flicked his hair when it got in the way of his view. If he had to use one word to describe him it will be 'handsome'. 
 
After a few minutes, Kibum blushed at the thought that he had been staring at him intensely for a couple of minutes. As he was about to go back to finish his essay, he noticed a bright red book close to the handsome guy, the title read 'The Life of Raphael'. It had been the book he had been looking for for the past few weeks. For his essay he had to at least write about three important artist of the Roman era, and he decided he wanted to write about Raphael. Since the liberian told him the book had been borrowed by someone else and the library didn't have another edition for him to take, he had decided to write about an other artist.
 
Kibum stared at the book with wide eyes. He still had enough time to rewrite the last part of his essay and add Raphael in the last two paragraphs before writing the conclusion. He could ask the handsome guy if he could borrow the book for just a few minutes, and he could promise him he will give it back when he finishes. His mind began to wonder if he should ask him for the book or not.
 
His gaze went back to the good-looking guy in front of him, and brought his fingers to touch his lips, an act he will always do when he was nervous.  
 
He hesitated for a moment, until he had enough courage to speak. 
 
"Hi." he said quietly, barely audible, looking down at the old book in front of him, not wanting to meet his eyes with his. A few seconds passed by and he notice there was no response from the boy, he could still hear the pencil being used. He looked up and saw the handsome man was still doing his work diligently without stopping. Kibum thought he hadn't spoke loud enough for the guy to hear, so he tried again, clearing his throat, and gathering his last resort of courage to speak up.
 
"Hi." He said a little bit louder as he used one of his hands to wave at him, in order to get more of his attention. He blushed at the little gesture he used, but he forgot all about it in an instant as soon as he saw the boy looking back at him with a confuse look. 
 
"He has amazing eyes." Kibum thought, trying to avoid looking at him straight in the eyes. 
 
"I-I'm sorry to interrupt you." he began, "I know you are really busy right now, but I was just wondering if I could borrow the red book you have there," he pointed at the book, "just for a few minutes. I just need it to finish my essay. I promise I'll give it back as soon as I finish." he babbled at the end.
 
The handsome boy looked at him in wonder, and his lips curled up to a bright smile.
 
"What is your name?" the boy asked with a manly low voice, and Kibum flushed instantly. 
 
"Kibum."  
 
"Well hi Kibum, my name is Jinki, and yes you can borrow the book." 
 
Jinki took the book in his hands and handed it to him.
 
Both smiled at each other as they felt their hands brush lightly.
 
 
 
The Friendship
 
 
Kibum walked to his locker exhausted after dance practice. He sighed mildly and opened his locker, grabbing two books and placing them inside his bag. Kibum was ready to go home, take a quick shower and finish his homework for him to finally rest in his comfy bed without anyone bothering him. He closed his locker as he felt his cellphone vibrate inside his sweatpants. He reached for the device, and notice it was Jinki calling him. A smile was placed on his lips as he answered eagerly. 
 
Kibum sat on the bleachers as he placed his now heavy bag on the side. He saw the entire soccer team running around the field, sweat dripping from the sides of their foreheads making their shirts and hair damp. He was never a fan of seeing men like this, it actually kinda disgusted him. 
 
Until he found Jinki running. 
 
At the sight of Jinki, Kibum was speechless. He saw how a single drop of sweat was making its way down to his neck, all the way to his jawline and adam's apple. How his red uniform was sticking into his abdomen, making everyone see he had well built muscles there. Kibum his lips unconsciously staring at him, lust evidently in his eyes. 
 
Still observing Jinki for quite a while, not loosing sight of his every move, Kibum noticed Jinki looking back at him with a unique y smirk, making him blushed insanely and dropping his gaze immediately to the floor.
 
Kibum control yourself.
 
Without Kibum noticing, Jinki was already in front of him, leaning down to find his eyes. Kibum looked up a little embarrassed, meeting Jinki's brown orbs. 
 
"Glad you were able to come." Jinki grinned, "Let me take a quick shower and we'll leave as soon as possible."
 
Kibum nodded, not able to utter a word, still in daze.
 
"I'll be right back."
 
Kibum waited patiently for Jinki to come out from the dressing room. His hands fidgeted for a moment, still nervous about spending his afternoon with the gorgeous man he met several weeks ago. He still could not believe they became this close after that day. Just a simple small talk it took for them to click instantly and find common interest in life. Even though there were some few differences between them, Kibum had to admit, it was interesting to see the connection they had. 
 
"Let's go." Kibum heard a voice behind him.
 
He turned around and saw Jinki walking towards him, grabbing his hand and smiling widely. 
 
"Ready?" he asked, and Kibum nodded. 
 
...
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
Of course there is a little bit more to this, but this is were I want to stop. 
If you haven't read the author's note above please do.
I hope some of you comment on this. xD