Sunday Breeze

Secret Whispers

 

Sunday Breeze (One-shot)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff (?)
Summary: Kibum's favorite day of the week was Sunday thanks to a special someone. 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 
It was a beautiful Sunday morning like every other Sunday there was over the past seven years Kibum has been living in his apartment in the middle of Seoul City. He loved seeing the rays of sunlight trying to sneak inside the living room from the large glass window in order to illuminate every single space of the room. He enjoyed hearing the birds chirping outside, and he liked walking outside his balcony to feel the morning breeze.
 
He spread his arms wide open, trying to stretch, as he let himself inhale fresh air, letting all stress be released, but he knew perfectly well that on Sundays, he never had any stress, thanks to a special someone.
 
“You always love doing that, don’t you?” Kibum heard his deep voice coming from the hallway.
 
“Yes, all the time.” He grinned, not moving from his stretching position.
 
Kibum heard him coming closer, and he suddenly felt his lover’s warm hands touching his waist, slightly tickling him. Kibum let out a small giggle he couldn’t quite hold, and lightly slapped his hands playfully. 
 
“Jinki, don’t.”
 
Jinki grabbed Kibum’s hands, intertwining them together as he wrapped his arms around him, bringing both of them in a tight embrace. 
 
Kibum felt a soft kiss on the back of his neck, making him instantly blush from shyness. Kibum didn’t know how Jinki could still cause that affect on him after living with him for almost seven years.   
 
They both looked at the scenery in front of them, Jinki resting his chin on Kibum’s shoulder and Kibum enjoying the warmth emitting from the embrace of his lover.
 
“Want a cup of coffee?” Kibum whispered a few minutes later.
 
“Like always.” Jinki’s breath lingered on his ear.
 
Jinki let go, and for a second Kibum slightly frowned at the sudden warmth leaving his body.  Kibum turned around seeing Jinki still shirtless with an adorable smile that Kibum couldn’t wait any longer and gave him a small peck on his flush lips. For a moment, Kibum wanted to continue what they had started last night, but he knew perfectly that they had all day to do what they pleased.
 
“I’ll be right back.” Kibum said, lightly brushing his lips with Jinki’s.
 
As Kibum made his way back to the living room with two cups of coffee, one on each hand, he saw Jinki already completely dressed and sitting down on the couch reading the newspaper with his legs crossed, a sight Kibum has always loved. 
 
Kibum made his way towards Jinki, and he sat beside him, handing him his cup. Kibum quickly snuggled close to him, resting his head on Jinki’s left shoulder, and sipping some of the hot liquid.
 
Kibum felt Jinki giving him a kiss on his forehead as a thank you, and Kibum knew that was enough for him to stay beside him, keeping him company for the rest of the morning until they finally decide what else should they do that day.
 
And to think that every Sunday was like this.
 
 
_______________________________
 
 
I wrote this a year ago, sobs.
This was actually inspired by an Onkey fanart, I think all of you have seen it.
It's were Jinki is sitting on a couch reading a newspaper and Key drinking a cup of coffee.
I just love that Onkey fanart. ^^
 
Thanks to the few that have subscribed and had commented.
I love all of you.