A Touch

Secret Whispers

 

 
A Touch
Rating: R
Genre: Fluff (?)
Summary: Kibum wants attention, and he is willing to do anything to get it.
 
 

 

 
Kibum knew he wasn't a possesive boyfriend, but he did loved to get all the attention he wanted. So when Kibum saw Jinki talking to his hyungs, laughing and playing around, he had the urge to go beside him and get some of that attention.
 
He left Taemin eating some of the left over meat that was at their table, and went straight to where Jinki was, whose table was at the far end of the restaurant. As he came closer, he saw Jinki giving him a small glance with a tiny smirk on his lips, and then a second later, he went back to join in on the conversation he was having with his hyungs. A loud laugh came from the circle of guys, and Kibum sat on a chair he found slightly behind his boyfriend as he glanced at everyone who was at the table.
 
He saw Jinki, who was leaning on the edge of the table, was giving him part of his back. He huffed, not really liking the idea since he felt he was being ignored, but he had to agree that the view of his perfect back was heavenly. He his lips as he began his mission, and with tip of his fingers, he decided to trace small invisibles circles on Jinki. 
 
"One... two... three..." he whispered softly, and Jinki shuddered a bit making his back muscles flex slightly.
 
The sight was divine.
 
Jinki grinned, knowing exactly what Kibum was trying to do from the moment he saw him getting up from his chair. He decided not to let him have his way right now, at least. He wanted to play with the latter just a little before giving in. But he still turned around and smiled at him, leaning closer to give him a small peck on his lips, and whispering an I love you before turning back around.
 
Kibum sighed in annoyance, he wanted more that just a simple peck and an I love you, but he had to admit that the three sweet words Jinki said to him a few seconds ago, could still cause him to swoon like a teenage girl.
 
He pouted cutely, glancing at Jinki who was taking a small sip from his cold drink while still listening to his hyungs, and acting indifferent at his presence. 
 
"Let's play dirty then." Kibum inwardly said, checking to see if anyone was looking at them.
 
When he saw no one was paying attention to them, he brought his small hand underneath the table, and placed it slowly on Jinki's knee, drawing again small circles, and slowly, almost teaseling, going up his thigh. He notice there was no response from his boyfriend, who was now laughing at an awful joke Siwon said, and decided to go a little bit further up. 
 
Still not having the reaction he wanted, he positions his hand on his inner thigh, and made a small squeeze. He saw the older slightly flinch, and Kibum smirked in victory as he began to caressed lightly his inner thigh.  
 
By now, Jinki was feeling complete torture due to Kibum's delicate touch. He wanted to hold Kibum tightly and kiss him senselessly, but he had to restrain himself from doing so, keeping a straight face. He still wasn't going to give in, absolutely not, until... he felt it, his touch, the small on his groin. He had to suppress a moan as he reached to grab Kibum's delicate hand firmly. 
 
Kibum felt blood rushed all the way to his head, feeling extremely embarrassed at what he had done since they had never gone that far before. He hoped Jinki wouldn't be mad at him.
 
He saw Jinki turned around with a sincere smile.
 
"You really want my attention that bad, huh?" He said, placing a tender kiss on Kibum's hand.
 
"S-Sorry, it was an accident. I didn't mean to." Kibum pouted cutely, and Jinki chuckled.
 
"Are you mad?"
 
"No, I will never be mad at you baby." Jinki said as he leaned in closer, brushing his lips with Kibum's and giving him a sweet kiss. "Let's go." he whispered and pulled Kibum into his arms and away from the table, leaving everyone else.
 
"Where are we going? Kibum asked.
 
"If my kitty wants attention, then I'm willing to give him all the attention he needs."
 
 
 

 

 

*giggles* I hope everyone likes it. ^^

This is like my sorry for my previous drabble. I broke many onkey hearts. T.T

Thank you for reading, and thanks for commenting. I really love every single one of them. :D