My Hubby

Secret Whispers

 

My Hubby
Rating: PG
Genre: idk
Summary: It's hubby tea time.
Warning: het!Onkey (little!Gwiboon)
 
 

 

 

"Sit and play with me." The five year old Gwiboon said in a demanding voice, signaling to the older boy with her index finger to take a sit on the other side of the small light pink tea table. 
 
"Gwiboon, I can't. I have to..." The older, who was in the door way, heading to his best friend's room, was cut off by the little one.
 
"Yes you can, so sit and act like you are my hubby just for a few minutes before Jonghyun gets home." Gwiboon whined cutely, holding her precious doll in front of her who she named 'Onew' for some unknown reason. The older boy always asked himself why she name her doll with a boy's name, since it was definitely a girl doll with a dress and blond locks. 
 
Gwiboon's way of thinking was so confusing at times.
 
"Gwiboon do you even know what a hubby is?" The older wondered, crossing his hands, and leaning on the door way.  
 
"Yes!" she squeaked, her cheeks tinting a pretty shade of pink from her sudden outburst.
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah..." She said shyly.
 
"Then what is it?" The older boy asked intrigued, wanting to know what was inside her little head. He walked towards the tea table, and took a sit on the small chair in front of the petite girl.
 
"It's someone who..." Gwiboon looked down at her pink floral dress, drawing imaginary circles on it, a little embarrassed at what she was going to say, "someone who can hold my hand," she whispered softly, "and maybe hug me like how daddy does to mommy." she shrugged, not knowing what else to say.
 
Gwiboon tighten her grip on her doll, not able to look at the latter, who was now smiling ear to ear, hearing all these sweet words.
 
"Well, I hope you find a great hubby when you grow older, and I hope he does all those sweet things to you." The older reached out for her soft cheeks, caressing them tenderly with his thumb, and Gwiboon blushed a little more, leaning slightly on his touch. 
 
"Jinki Oppa." She muttered. 
 
"Mmm?" Jinki looked at her with curious eyes, pondering what the younger was about to say.
 
"Will you be my hubby when I grow older? I don't want anyone one else but you." she said hopeful, her fine-line brown eyes glistening.
 
Jinki taken aback at her sudden bluntness, he smiled brightly at her, thinking she was the most adorable five year old girl ever. 
 
He was amazed at how Gwiboon was shy a minute ago just talking about what a husband is, but now, not even a tiny bit flustered at her sudden confession. 
 
"Well Gwiboon," Jinki began, scratching the back of his head, trying to find the best words he could come up with to not disappoint her in any way. He was a lot older than her, and he surely couldn't be her husband.
 
"What will happened later on when you grow older and... you decide you don't want me to be your hubby anymore?"
 
"That would never happened!" Gwiboon spat quickly, shaking her head like the possibility could never exist in her own little world.
 
Jinki sighed inwardly, "Do you really want me to be your hubby?" he asked, not having anything else to say, and even if he had, he knew Gwiboon would always come up with something for her to prove her point that she will always want him to be her husband. 
 
"Yes!" she said brightly, "Oppa is so nice to me, you always take care of me, not like the boys at my school." she complained, pouting her lips.
 
"Then there is no other choice, but to be your hubby when you get older." He said, thinking of another idea that could probably work for the best.
 
"Really!" Gwiboon clapped her hands in excitement.
 
"But, you have to promise me something!" He said quickly.
 
"O-okay, what is it?" she pouted again, not really happy with the promise she was about to make.
 
"You have to grow up to be a nice young lady, and you always have to be a top student..."
 
"And she has to be nice to her big handsome brother." They both heard Jonghyun entering his sister's room with a smirk on his face.
 
Gwiboon rolled her eyes, "No! Let Jinki Oppa finish you ugly dino!" she barked, angry that her Jinki Oppa didn't finish what he was saying. 
 
"Yah! You little-" Jonghyun stomped his way to his little sister, but was stopped by Jinki's tight grip. 
 
"Jjong stop. Gwiboon what did I say, you have to be a nice young lady." Jinki scolded.
 
"Sorry." She slightly whimper, burying her face on her doll, she didn't want to make Jinki mad in any way possible.
 
Jinki smiled as he stood up and kneeled beside Gwiboon, taking his pinky finger out in front of her.
 
"So, do you promise Gwiboon?"
 
"Do I really have to be nice to Jonghyun Oppa, too~?" She whispered softly.
 
"Not really, he sometimes doesn't deserve it." He whispered back, smiling brightly at her, and ruffling her hair.
 
"Yah, I heard that!" Jonghyun yelled, and Jinki rolled his eyes, ignoring his now sulking friend.
 
"I promise." Gwiboon smiled, linking her small pinky finger to his.
 
"Good."
 
 

 

Don't ask me what this is because I really don't know, I have been wanting to write little gwiboon for a while now, so I decided on this I guess. lol!

And sorry for not updating, I been soooo lazy. I really want to be honest. T.T

Take care! And thank you for the comments. ^^