Thank You Kisses

My 6 Beastly Boyfriends
Please log in to read the full chapter
Oasis - BEAST  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkaQKECNtoE)       --------------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:       BEAST ended up taking you on a nice drive. You fell asleep on the way, and your head fell on Yoseob’s shoulder. Yoseob was beaming brightly, much to Kikwang’s displeasure. *Darn. And just when I thought I was _______’s top Oppa, too.* Kikwang glared daggers at Yoseob. Yoseob noticed Kikwang’s daggers, and he pretended to grab them and crush them in the palm of his hand. A smirk began to form on his face. He started making funny faces at Kikwang. “Aish!” Kikwang muttered, raising his hand to bonk his little blonde head. However, Hyunseung held him back. “Don’t. You might hit _______ by mistake.” He warned, casting a wary look at the fuming Kikwang. “Fine.” Kikwang pouted, folded his arms, and looked out the car window. “Beautiful.” Dongwoon smiled happily, staring at your angelic features. “Why thank you.” Yoseob replied, flipping his bangs egoistically. “I know I’m beautiful.” “Not you, you dork. I mean ________-ah.” Dongwoon quickly said and admired your sleeping face. Everyone gazed at you for a second. Your long eyelashes jutted out, your breaths were even, and you had a slight smile on your face. Doojoon was mesmerized by your beauty as well, but Junhyung noticed this and barked at Doojoon. “Yah! Doojoon hyung! CAR!” He yelled, and Doojoon perked up, instinctively changing lanes quickly on the road. Everyone sighed in relief. “God, look at her later.” Junhyung muttered protectively. *Psh, you’re just jealous.* Doojoon rolled his eyes and continued driving. Finally, you and BEAST reached your destination. It was a fun little festival. “YangYo, wake her up.” Kikwang said as he got out of the car. Yoseob opened his eyes and yawned, kissing you on the cheek. “Wake up, Princess.” Yoseob whispered in your ear. Your eyes fluttered open and stretched your arms, nodded, and got out of the car. “I SAW THAT! YOU KISSED HER CHEEK!” Kikwang pouted, jealous as ever. “Whatever. She’s my wifey.” Yoseob pulled you protectively to him and kissed your forehead. You just tiredly rubbed your eyes, half-conscious. “Wha?” You asked, confused. “Then I get to kiss her too!” Everyone except Junhyung replied. In truth, Junhyung wanted a kiss from you too, but he was too embarrassed to admit that he wanted to kiss you. By now, you were fully conscious, and saw everyone walk to you, puckering up their lips jokingly. Instead of following the ‘idiots’, Junhyung opened up his arms. You quickly spotted him and you ran into them. “_______ likes me best.”
Please log in to read the full chapter