Approval

My 6 Beastly Boyfriends
Please log in to read the full chapter
No Other - Super Junior (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE)       --------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:       It was months after that makeover incident and Teen Top was over at your house. Everyone was eating breakfast.     “God, why do you guys have to come over for breakfast too? ______ has enough annoying problems in her life.” Junhyung rolled his eyes while swallowing his eggs down.     L. Joe glared at him and bit his toast furiously. “What, like you?” He retorted smoothly. “Ohh! You just got burned!” Changjo and Kikwang sang. Junhyung glared at the two of them and they quickly shut up.     You set a bowl of cheerios down and poured milk into it. You then put a spoon in the bowl and handed it to CAP who thanked you. “Junhyung Oppa, L. Joe Oppa isn’t annoying and you aren’t either.” You replied.     “Hmph.” L. Joe and Junhyung grimaced and chomped down some bacon. “Here’s your pancakes, Doojoon Oppa, and rice for Chunji Oppa.” You set the bowls and plates in front of them.     “Thanks, sweetie.” Doojoon affectionately smiled. “Komawo, _______~!” Chunji winked and ate his rice.     You sat down, exhausted, as a plate of fresh fruit was in front of your eyes. “And fruit for my hardworking wife.” Hyunseung set down the plate in front of your eyes. “Thanks, Oppa.” You smiled and ate some watermelon.     “_______, this waffle is really good.” Yoseob praised your cooking. “Thanks Oppa, but that’s store bought. I just put it in the toaster.” You replied. He blinked, “Oh. Well in that case, this tastes okay but it tastes 100 times better since it was your beautiful hand that put it in the toaster!” You giggled.     Niel rolled his eyes and ate his soup.     You laughed and chatted with the boys until they finished eating. Teen Top had to go right away to Jieun and MBLAQ’s home. She was getting married to them, and Teen Top had to help them plan out the wedding.     “Good luck! I heard your mom and dad are coming to see you and meet BEAST for the first time.” L. Joe winked.     You nodded nervously, “Yeah. Thanks oppa.”     “_______, FIGHTING!!” They pumped their fists.     “Yah, what about us?” Dongwoon furrowed his eyebrows. Chunji waved it away, “We only care about ______!” He hollered and left with the others.     Dongwoon scowled at Chunji’s figure that was walking away. “I hate that guy.” He muttered. You patted his back reassuringly and pulled him inside.     After they left, you had a lot of dishes to do. You were about to wash them when Kikwang and Doojoon popped up, “We’ll do them.”     You looked at them with an uncomfortable gaze, “Are you sure?”  
Please log in to read the full chapter