Rock, Paper, Scissors!

My 6 Beastly Boyfriends
Please log in to read the full chapter
 Love Me Love Me - 1sagain (feat. Kim Hyun Min) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7XfNlHDk-Q&feature=related)         ------------------------------ Narrator’s P.O.V:       Yoseob kept holding onto you until Doojoon came by with a towel. You sat down on the sofa as the other boys sat with you.     You tightened the towel around you. The towel was warm and fluffy, but not as warm as when Yoseob held you.     As if Yoseob read your thoughts, he sat beside you and outstretched his arm out with a grin on his face. You smiled happily and leaned in his embrace. You sighed in content as you felt all warm and fluffy again.     You snuggled closer to him, and he smiled. Kikwang then piped up and frowned. “Not fair! I want to hug _______!” He pouted like a child. Yoseob stuck his tongue out. “Meeeerong!” He snickered. The two bickered loudly as Hyunseung brought you a cup of tea.     “Here you go.” Hyunseung smiled as he handed you the warm and soothing tea. You graciously accepted it, “Thanks Oppa.” You murmured and took a slow sip.     You caught sight of Junhyung who had brought you a set of warm clothes. “______-ah, here.” He whispered and handed you the pajamas. You thanked him and went to change.     When you came back, Yoseob and Kikwang were still bickering. Dongwoon was the referee. All peace was lost as you sighed. Hyunseung and Doojoon were deeply discussing something, so that meant that only one person was left…  
Please log in to read the full chapter