Lemon

My 6 Beastly Boyfriends
Please log in to read the full chapter
Visual Dreams - SNSD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lArcJJTyM)       ---------------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:       In order to wake up Junhyung first, you crept up to his bedroom door. You were about to open it and enter when you felt someone lightly blow in your ear.     You turned around and realized it was just Doojoon and Hyunseung. You clutched onto your chest, sighing in relief.     “Oppas, don’t scare me like that!” You whispered, frowning. They apologized but wanted to help you wake the boys up as well. You agreed.     The three of you walked into the rapper's room. You thought he would be pretty easy to wake up.     You approached Junhyung quietly, studying his calm expression as well as his handsome facial features. Junhyung had his mouth slightly open. You thought hard and turned to the two that were following quietly behind you.     “How should we wake him up?” Hyunseung asked, stumped as well.     Doojoon didn’t say anything. He just walked out of the room and brought back a bright yellow object – a slice of a lemon. Hyunseung smirked and laughed.     Doojoon walked over and put the lemon onto Junhyung’s lips. He took a deep breath in and was about to squish the lemon so that the sour taste filled Junhyung’s mouth.     You yelped quietly. *Uh-oh… Junhyung Oppa is going to get so mad  at us…* You cowered behind Hyunseung as you waited for Junhyung’s reaction.     ….    
Please log in to read the full chapter