Names

My 6 Beastly Boyfriends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bbiribom Bbaeribom - Co-Ed School
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOB9utQUhhc)

 

--------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

You grumbled as you saw the sun shine through your window.
It seemed to ignore your grumbles and shined happily without a care.
“Stupid sun.” You grimaced as you snuggled in your bed happily.
“Five more minutes won’t hurt…” You slurred and flipped your body to feel… another body…?
Your eyes snapped open and you saw a blonde haired boy beside you… almost .
Thank the Heavens for his boxers.
“AHHHH!!!” You screamed loudly and stood up. “HELP! A BLONDE ERT IS BESIDE ME!!!”
Then your eyes widened as you noticed five other boys besides the blonde one that were sleeping on your bed as well. The only difference was that they had their clothes on.
Unfortunately, that only made you scream louder. “AHHHHHHH!!!!!!” You shrieked.
All of their eyes snapped open. “WHAT?! WHERE?!” They all yelled, looking at you.
“W-Who are y-y-you?!” You asked, freaked out. You pointed at all of them.
“Uhh… we don’t know.” They replied bluntly, puzzled looks on all of their faces.
“What do you mean, you don’t know who you are?!” You yelled, scared.
The blonde one looked at a boy who looked just plain scary.
“Is she the one that Jieun assigned to us permanently?” The mean looking one asked.
“Yeah, I think she is. Hey, hey, what’s your name?” The blondie beamed up at you.
“Jieun Unnie? How do you know Jieun Unnie’s name?!” You panicked, but a boy with brown highlighted hair smiled and put a finger on your lips.
“We’ll explain later. Can you just tell us your name?” He asked, a serene smile still lingering on his lips.
He seemed to calm you down, but you were still REALLY freaked out. “Park _______.” You immediately answered.
A boy with brown curly hair smiled. “It is her! _______!” He grinned.
You quickly covered your mouth. *What the hell, Park _______! What if they’re stalkers, or killers, or--* You thought, but something caught your eye.
“Wait a second.” You told them quickly and looked at the boy with the curly brown hair. Everyone’s gaze was on you.
“Turn around.” You ordered.
He looked at you with a confused expression. “What?”
“Just turn around for a second.” You said.
He turned around so that his back was facing you.
There was a note on his back, and you pulled it off.
“What does the note say?” A boy with black hair and strong looking arms asked you.
“Umm… It says, ‘Enjoy your new husbands. –Jieun Unnie.’” You read aloud, and instantly, your eyes widened as you saw something else on the mean looking boy’s back.
You quickly tore them off his clothes.
“Hey, what—“ He was about to say, but you put your hand up and he stopped talking.
Seven rings. Seven rings were now in your hand, twinkling brightly as ever.
There was one for you, and one for each of the six boys whom were gazing at you interestedly.
You were shocked as realization hit you.
These boys were your… husbands?!
You perked up, grabbed your cell phone that was resting on the side table, and clicked speed dial one.
“Hello?” Jieun’s sleepy face could be seen on your phone. It was a video call.
“JIEUN UNNIE! WHAT’S THE MEANING OF ALL THIS?!” You yelled,

Please log in to read the full chapter