Watch Out, BEAST's Girl.

My 6 Beastly Boyfriends
Please log in to read the full chapter
Supa Luv - Teen Top (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGE3FPwDN5o)         --------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:         L. Joe shook your hand frantically. You giggled because he was really cute and hyper.     “L. Joe hyung!” The red-haired boy pouted and pushed L. Joe away from you. “Annyeong! I’m Ricky, Teen Top’s second maknae.” He said and waved.     You cautiously waved back. “Teen… Top…?” You tilted your head to one side, questioning them.     L. Joe nodded. “Come out, guys.” He called to no one in particular and out of nowhere, four more handsome boys walked towards you.     “Hi, I’m Chunji.” A boy with babyish features and light brown and grey hair winked at you.     “Changjo here! I’m Teen Top’s real maknae.” Changjo smiled and his cheeks puffed out. He had a cute eye-smile and black and white mixed hair.     “’Sup? I’m CAP, the oldest.” CAP smiled sweetly. You were taken aback for a while because CAP looked really mean, but he was seemed really nice when he smiled.     “And I’m Niel! Nice to meet you!” A boy with grayish hair and highlights waved as if he was hyper.     “What’s your name?” L. Joe approached you and grinned. You shyly returned a smile. “Hello, I’m _______. Nice to meet you.” You cheerfully beamed at the boys, not feeling shy anymore.     L. Joe widened his eyes at your cute side but immediately recovered. “How old are you?” Chunji asked, patting your head.    
Please log in to read the full chapter