Chapter 4: The Deal

Words With a Hidden Meaning...?

~ Author's POV ~

Three classes were over so lunch began. Gyuri walked to the cafeteria alone and waited in line. 

"Um.. Sunbae, you could go infront of me if you want," a boy infront of her offered.

Gyuri gave her famous goddess smile,"Kamsamnida but gwenchanayo, I will just wait my turn."

The boy blushed and nodded his head. The girls behind watched them and started to chat. 

"Wow I can't believe she doesn't use her looks for things." "That's the goddess for you." "If I was her I would use my advantage to the fullest."

Gyuri turned around and stared at them. The girls stood in shock, expecting for the worst but Gyuri just smiled and turned back. So annoying Gyuri thought to herself. Soon she got her lunch and looked around at the cafeteria to find her friends. 

"Unnie!!~" A cheerful voice echoed in the cafeteria. 

Gyuri looked around and saw a small figure waving her hands. 

"Noona, over here!!~" Kevin yelled and waved.

Gyuri smiled and started to walk to them, passing the tables of gossiping students.

"I heard Eunhyuk and Gyuri hanged out together yesterday and came to school together today!!" "Are they dating?!" "But Eunhyuk doesn't seem to fit Gyuri's ideal though." "Chincha? I think they would make a good couple though." 

She finally reached her table of friends, but the gossiping soon filled the air. Nicole and Kevin sat on the right side of the table while Gyuri sat at the left side. 

"I can't believe it, they are all gossiping about you and Oppa after just one small event this morning," Nicole said annoyed. 

Kevin nodded,"They should just stick to their own business or ignore it."

"Hope things don't get worse for you," Nicole pouted.

Gyuri smiled,"But this is what I get for being the Queenka right?"

"Very true," Nicole giggled.

"Yo!~" A voice greeted.

"Well speak of the devil," Kevin smirked.

Eunhyuk looked confused,"Bwoh?"

"Nothing!~" Nicole chirped.

Eunhyuk sat beside Gyuri and looked at her,"Talking about me, wae?"

"We weren't talking about you," Gyuri lied.

He started to nudge her,"Yah, Gyuri-ah, don't lie to me unless you want to get punished."

"Bwoh? Punished for what?" Gyuri turned her head to face him and raised her eyebrows.

Eunhyuk started to get close to her face. Gyuri widened her eyes and blushed. The students in the cafeteria stared at them, anticipating what will happen next like a drama. The two friends across the table from them snickered.

Eunhyuk smirked,"For lying to my face. You were never a great actress you know that right?"

"YAH!!" Gyuri pushed him away.

He laughed at her reaction,"Well are you going to tell me or not?"

"Fine.. We were talking about the rumors ok? Happy now," Gyuri pouted.

"You don't have to worry about them. If any girls hurt you, I'm always here for you," Eunhyuk winked.

Gyuri mimicked him with a sarcastic tone,"And if any boys hurt you, I'm always here for you."

"Yah!~" Eunhyuk started to tickle her. 

She tried to push his hands away but couldn't due to her laughing and his strength,"Hahaha yah!!~" 

"You two love birds should go get a room," Nicole teased.

Kevin laughed and agreed,"Yeah you guys should."

Eunhyuk stopped tickling Gyuri and turned to them. Gyuri glared at them.

"Bwoh? Do you guys want to die?" Gyuri glared.

"Wae Unnie?~ We were just kidding," Nicole meronged.

"Yeah, but you guys seem to be closer now right?" Kevin asked.

Gyuri thought about it and looked at Eunhyuk,"Yeah you could say we became closer. Neh?"

Eunhyuk smiled,"Neh. She doesn't hate so much anymore and she could act normal around me now."

Under the table, Kevin and Nicole secretly gave each other a high five and smiled.

"I never hated you.." Gyuri muttered as she ate her food.

"Bwoh?" Eunhyuk, Nicole, and Kevin said in sync.

"I said that I always acted normal," Gyuri lied.

Eunhyuk scoffed,"Well around them, but not me."

"Pssh whatever," Gyuri stuffed with her lunch.

They soon realized that the whole cafeteria was silent, only their voices filled the room. Nicole face palmed and Kevin sighed. Eunhyuk looked at Gyuri, who nodded. Nicole and Kevin stared at each other and nodded with a pout. Kevin and Eunhyuk stood up and turned around to the students in the cafeteria.

"Can you guys mind your own business?!" Both of the boys yelled.

Soon the cafeteria was filled with loud chatters of students. Some were really minding back to their own business while others started to gossip. The boys sat back down, while the girls sighed. 

"Now I don't know if you guys getting to know each other better is a good thing now," Nicole letted out a deep breath.

"Anyway, why aren't you hanging with your other friends Hyung?" Kevin asked.

Gyuri looked at him curiously,"Yah, wae?"

"Wae? I can't hang out with my other friends once in a while?" Eunhyuk acted offended.

Nicole giggled,"Aniyo, but really why are you here?"

"I just wanted to hang out with you guys. And by the way, are we hanging out after school again?" 

"Umm I think we are, neh?" Kevin looked at Gyuri and Nicole. Gyuri nodded in response. 

"I have to get something at the library first though," Nicole took a bite from her sandwich.

Gyuri sipped her milk,"What are you getting?"

"I wanna look for a book to read," Nicole explained.

Gyuri nodded,"Ah I see."

Ring Ring 

"Well see you guys after school then," Eunhyuk waved and walked to his class.

"Annyeong!~" The three said and headed off to their next class.

Gyuri walked into her next classroom as the students watched and pointed at her. She sat down and looked at the people staring at her. She just smiled and turned back into her expressionless face. The teacher soon arrived to class and started the lesson. After the three classes were finished, the bell ringed. Everyone ran out of the classroom to meet up with friends or wanting to go home. Gyuri packed up her stuff and walked out of the classroom. She walked through the hallway to the front gate of the school. 

"Eunhyuk!" Gyuri shouted as she saw him waiting.

Eunhyuk turned to where the voice came from and waved. Gyuri ran to him while he smiled.

"You're here early, wae?" Gyuri teased.

Eunhyuk pouted,"Wae? I can't be a little early."

"Ani~," Gyuri giggled.

Eunhyuk laughed,"Anyway, where's Kevin?" 

"I don't know. He should be here," she shrugged.

Eunhyuk started to sit down on a bench near them,"Might as well sit down if we are waiting."

Gyuri agreed and sat down with him.

"Man I can't believe the people in our school," Eunhyuk sighed. 

Gyuri nodded,"I know right. Did anything happen when you went to class?"

"Well actually yes something did happen. This guy came up to me and yelled in my face,'Get away from my goddess!!' and then a girl came up to him and said,'Get away from our King!'"A smile cracked on Gyuri's face as she listened to him. "And then the guy was like,'Oh please! Tell him to get his player hands from our innocent Queen!' and then the girl was like 'Oh no you didn't.'" He continued to imitate the actions as well voices. Gyuri started to laugh really hard, causing her to tear up. She tried to cover her face with one hand while her other hand used the bench as support."The guy was like 'Oh yes I did it'. The girl glared and was like 'Oh Noo~ you didn't'. I was like 'Oh my god' and then the teacher came in. So the two went ack to their seats, acting like nothing happened," Eunhyuk finished.

"Oh my god!~ My stomach," she held her stomach as she was still laughing hard.

"Gyuri, you ok?"

"Haha yes I am," Gyuri tried to compose herself.

Eunhyuk chuckled,"What about you?"

"Nothing happened thankfully," she smiled happily.

"Lucky . It was so annoying when they did that," he ruffled her hair.

"YAH!!" Gyuri pouted as she tried to fix her hair.

Eunhyuk just laughed at her while she pouted. The students who were passing by glanced or watched them and started to whisper to each other.

"Are they seriously dating?" "They look really close." "Andwae!!" "They look like a celebrity couple!" 

They stopped and looked at them. The crowd pretended to go back to their own business.

"Seriously~" Both of them said and let out a deep sigh.

Eunhyuk ruffled his hair,"This is what we get for being Queenka and Kingka huh?" 

"Yeah.."

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Yah! Gyuri-shi!!" a random girl suddenly came up to them.

Gyuri looked at her in confusion,"Bwoh?"

"You better get away from Eunhyuk Oppa!" She ordered.

"Bwoh!" Gyuri looked at her in disbelief.

The girl glared at her,"Yeah you heard me! Stop trying to get close to Oppa!!"

Gyuri's anger started to boil,"Bwoh?! Aish Chincha!?!"

"Bwoh? Can't say anything? Are you too scared? Just because you're the Queenka you expect someone to come rescue you?" the girl smirked.

Gyuri smirked back at her,"Oh no, I don't expect people to rescue me, because I could deal with you by myself."

"Yah!~" The random girl raised her arm to slap her but was stopped by a large hand stopping her.

"Don't you dare hit my girlfriend," Eunhyuk glared at her.

Everyone, who was watching, especially Gyuri widened their eyes,"BWOH!?!"

"Yeah you heard me. If anyone of you people hurt my girlfriend in anyway, you're dead!!" Eunhyuk announced to the whole school.

"They are really dating!!" "I can't believe it!" "This is going to be hectic!!" "I never thought Gyuri would be interested in him!"

The crowd whispered amongst themselves as the girl just glared and stomped away. 

Gyuri pulled Eunhyuk's arm and whispered,"Yah! What do you think you are doing?!"

"I'll explain later, let's get out of here," Eunhyuk grabbed her hand and ran out from the crowd of people.

They ran to the park next to the school and sat near a tree to catch their breath. 

As soon as Gyuri catched her breath she yelled,"Yah! What were you thinking?!"

"Well what do you expect? You think I could watch you get hurt?" He looked at her.

"I'm perfectly fine with protecting myself. And we are not even dating!" 

"Then let's date for real then," Eunhyuk grabbed both of her hands and stared into her eyes.

"Bwoh?!" Gyuri blushed.

"We already announced it to the whole school, might as well make it true."

"B-but you aren't even my ideal type of guy.." Gyuri tried to give excuses.

"I'll try to be your ideal type of guy."

"But what about your fangirls?"

"They won't touch you unless I'm not with you." Eunhyuk winked.

Gyuri stood there in silence as she tried to think of an excuse.

"We don't really like each other."

"I like you," Eunhyuk confessed.

"Don't joke around about that."

Eunhyuk pulled her closer,"But I'm not."

Gyuri blushed as she looked into his brown eyes.

"Give me 3 days."

"Huh?"

"Let me be your boyfriend for 3 days and if you don't have any feelings for me during that time period I'll stop bothering you."

"I don't know.."

"Please, Gyuri-ah." Eunhyuk stared deeply into her eyes.

".. Fine," Gyuri gave in. 

Eunhyuk started to jump up and down,"YEAH!!!!"

Gyuri laughed at his reaction. He turned around and gave her a big hug.

"Y-yah," Gyuri blushed.

"Omo mianhae," Eunhyuk letted go and blushed. 

There was a silence as they looked at their feet like little kids who were getting a lecture. 

"Yo!!~" A familiar happy voice greeted.

They turned around to see Nicole and Kevin running towards them. 

"Mianhae, we are late. I was helping Nicy to get her book," Kevin apoligized.

"So did we miss anything?" Nicole looked at the two awkward figures. 

Gyuri and Eunhyuk smiled at each other and nodded.

"Eh what happened?" Kevin and Nicole asked them.

"There's a lot to explain," Eunhyuk laughed.


Sorry for not updating for so long!! T^T I will try to update as much as possible! I'm trying to update my other fanfics so I'll try my best!!

So how is this chapter?!? Mianhae if it's bad >.< 

Thanks to all my subscribers!!! <33 you guys!! :D

Don't forget to subscribe, suggest, and comment!!