Chapter 3: Morning After the Sleepover

Words With a Hidden Meaning...?

~ Author's POV ~

Gyuri and Eunhyuk waited nervously as Mrs. and Mr. Park were discussing in the kitchen. They turned as they heard foot steps coming out of the kitchen. 

"So we finished deciding," Mr. Park smiled.

"It is...." Mrs. Park added a dramatic pause.

Gyuri rolled her eyes,"Just tell us already."

"Ok ok. It's a tie," Mrs. Park laughed.

"WHAT!?!"

Mrs. and Mr. Park nodded. "So this means that both of you guys are going to sleep on the bed," Mr. Park smiled broadly.

Gyuri yelled, "But he's a boy!"

Eunhyuk nodded, "And she's a girl."

"Well it's nice that you guys know each others gender," Mrs. Park laughed. "But it doesn't matter since you guys are going to get married sooner or later."

Gyuri stomped her way upstairs while Eunhyuk groaned in anger.

Mr. Park grinned,"This is going to be interesting." 

"I know right," Mrs. Park agreed.

Meanwhile in Gyuri's room, Gyuri was hitting her pillows while Eunhyuk watched TV.

"You are going to have to get a pillow and blanket," Gyuri said.

Eunhyuk got up, "Well where do I get it?"

"Those cabinets right there. On the top shelf to the right," Gyuri pointed.

Eunhyuk opened the cabinet and grabbed the things he needed. He then closed the cabinet door and threw his pillows at Gyuri, who was sitting on her bed.

"YAH!" Gyuri yelled.

Eunhyuk grinned, "Well I'm a guest. So be nice and help me set up."

"Fine, just because you're a guest," Gyuri groaned.

They settled their pillows and blankets to their own side. Gyuri took the right side while he took the left. "You better not do anything to me while I'm asleep ok?" Gyuri glared.

"Why would I do something to you?" Eunhyuk smirked.

She checked the time and decided to go to sleep. Gyuri got up and started to walk to her bathroom to brush her teeth. After she was finished, Eunhyuk went inside to brush his teeth. Gyuri grabbed her phone and started to text to Nicole.

To Nicori:

This is horrible! Eunhyuk is sleeping over at my house and sharing the SAME bed as me!! TT ^ TT Help Unnie here!!~

To Gyuri:

It's ok Unnie. It's only for one night! And Kevin and I sometimes have to share the same bed too! I have to go to sleep now. Gnite!~ Fighting~ ^^

To Nicole:

You guys are different!! >:I But thanks though. Gnite~ ^^

Gyuri closed her phone and connected it to her charger. Gyuri didn't plan on waiting for him so she turned off the lights, crawled onto her bed, and tucked herself in. As soon as Eunhyuk finished, she fell asleep. Eunhyuk sighed and turned off the restroom light but kept the TV on. He crawled onto the bed and covered himself with his blanket while he was watching TV. He flipped through some channels, but couldn't find any he liked. He sighed and observed the sleeping goddess that was next to him. He moved her soft, blonde hair that was in her beautiful face. His hand started to outline her lips. 

Eunhyuk whispered,"Why don't you give me a chance?" He turned off the TV and went to sleep. 

~ The Next Morning ~

Beep Beep Beep

The sound of the alarm filled the whole room. Gyuri slowly opened her eyes and screamed. Eunhyuk's face was only inches away from her face. She tried getting up but Eunhyuk's arm was around her waist while his foot was on top of her legs. 

"WHAT!!! WHAT'S WRONG?!!?" Mr. Park slammed the door open with a loaf of bread in his hand.

Gyuri mouthed 'Get-him-off-of-me'. He 'oh'ed and moved Eunhyuk off of her. Gyuri quickly got up and glared the person who was still sleeping. 

"What are you doing with a loaf of bread?" Gyuri asked her father.

Mr. Park scratched the back of his neck,"Well I was cooking earlier so when I heard you scream I just ran as fast as I could."

"What do you think a loaf of bread could do?" Gyuri face palmed.

Her father just shrugged and walked back to the kitchen. Gyuri walked to her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Later she changed into her school uniform (Note: The school is sort of like a private school). She stared at the boy who was still sleeping peacefully. He still isn't awake yet?! She thought in disbelief.

She grabbed a pillow and started to hit him,"WAKE UP!!!!! WE ARE LATE!!!!"

Eunhyuk rolled around,"Hhmm... Give me 3 more minutes."

Gyuri kept hitting him,"COME ON HURRY UP!!"

Eunhyuk eyes slowly opened,"Hmm... It's too early.." 

Gyuri's eyes widened,"TOO EARLY?!?! IT'S 7:12 AND SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:45!!"

"Fine but do me a favor," Eunhyuk groaned.

"What?" Gyuri asked.

Eunhyuk patted the bed, "Sit here for a second."

Gyuri sat down, confused about what's going on. Eunhyuk grabbed her shoulders and made her lie down with him. One of his arms was holding her shoulder while other other was on her waist.  "Now let's stay like this,"Eunhyuk smiled as he closed his eyes.

Gyuri blushed,"YAH!" She tried to get out by moving around so he could loosen his grip, but he still wouldn't budge.

"And I was gonna actually talk to you at school now," Gyuri muttered to herself.

Eunhyuk's eyes immediately opened,"REALLY?!?" He quickly got up and ran to the restroom to get himself ready. After washing himself up, he grabbed his uniform to change into it. Gyuri stared in disbelief. She walked downstairs, to the kitchen, and started to eat her breakfast. 

"Good morning!~" Mr. and Mrs. Park happily smiled.

Gyuri gave them an irritated look as she continued to eat her breakfast,"Morning."

The sound of footsteps running down the stairs filled the whole house. Eunhyuk arrived in the kitchen gasping for breath.  

"M-morning!" Eunhyuk smiled politely.

Mr. Park chuckled,"Good morning." 

"So what would you like to eat?" Mrs. Park asked.

"I'll just take toast," He said.

"Good, since I'm done. We're going to go now," Gyuri got up from her chair and putted her plate in the sink.

"Bwoh?" Mr. Park looked confused.

Gyuri grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it in Eunhyuk's mouth. 

"We are going now," Gyuri grabbed their bags and dragged Eunhyuk out of the house.

Her parents watched as they stood there dumb-founded. Eunhyuk grabbed the toast from his mouth and looked at Gyuri in confusion.

"What? We are late because of somebody," Gyuri said,"And it might be the first time you will be on time too."

Eunhyuk pouted,"I've been early before last year. Just not this year anymore."

Gyuri rolled her eyes,"Whatever. Hurry up and eat your toast, we need to walk faster."

After 15 minutes of speed-walking, they made it at school at 7:43. 

"We made it," Gyuri let out a big breath. 

"Hey the Kingka and Queenka came together!" "Kingka actually came early?!" "Are those two really dating?" 

The students gossiped as they passed by the two as they walked down the hallway. Two familiar figures ran up to them. 

"Yah! We were worried about you two," Nicole pouted as she hugged her Unnie.

"We are ok. It's because someone wouldn't wake up this morning," Gyuri glared at Eunhyuk.

Kevin laughed,"Oh so that's why you guys are late. We thought it was weird why Noona was late today."

Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes. 

"So how did it go?" Kevin whispered to Eunhyuk.

"So how did the sleepover go?" Nicole whispered to Gyuri.

Eunhyuk smiled,"It was ok."

Gyuri blushed,"He's never sleeping over at my house again."

The bell ringed so Kevin and Nicole headed to their homeroom while Gyuri and Eunhyuk walked to their homeroom. The entered their classroom together to find their classmates staring at them. Gyuri sat in her seat while Eunhyuk did the same. 

"He actually came early this time?" "Gyuri and Eunhyuk walked in together?!" "I heard they are dating!"

The whole room started to get loud but soon ended when the teacher stepped in. She settled her things down and started to take attendance.

"Bwoh?! Eunhyuk-shi, you're actually here?" The teacher asked in astonishment.

Eunhyuk just nodded,"Yeah but why is it such a big surprise?!" 

The whole classroom laughed. Gyuri cracked a smiled but returned to her expressionless face. 

"It's because he came with Gyuri today!" A classmate yelled out loud.

The teacher joked, "Then Gyuri-shi, please let  him come with you every morning."

The classmates nodded and laughed. Gyuri blushed and rubbed her neck awkwardly. This is going to be one heck of a day.. Gyuri thought.


Sorry for not updating for such a long time!!! >.<;; Just wanted to make a quick update to show I'm still updating this story. The poll was a tie so... yeah :P

Don't forget to comment, suggest, and subscribe :) 

Thanks to my subscribers!! <3