Chapter 1: Queenka and KingkaHere we go agai

Words With a Hidden Meaning...?

"Eunhyuk, let's breakup," Gyuri said again. Her blonde hair flowed in the wind as she sat near their tree. 

There was a dead silence.

"After all we been through..?" Eunhyuk asked as he felt a slight pain in his heart.

She didn't answer but cry quietly. 

They dated for 2 years but they didn't get along instantly. It wasn't love at first sight at all.

~ Flashback: 2 Years Ago ~

"Ehh~ So pretty" "Gyuri-shi, good morning!" "Pretty as always~" 

Comments and greetings could be heard in the hall by envious girls and heartstrucked boys. With her wavy, long blonde hair and goddess appearance, she could draw in anyone from either gender. Holding her hand and talking to her was her childhood friend, Nicole. She wasn't a goddess like Gyuri but she had a cute and innocent appearance. With her cute personality and amazing eye-smile, she could leave anyone charmed. Which was why she was known for being the 'little sister' in their school.

The bell ringed so Gyuri and Nicole said their 'good-byes' and headed to their homeroom. She sat on her brown desk that was next to the window. Some classmates just took a glance at her perfect appearance while others were courageous enough to greet her but to only get a simple smile. The teacher started to take attendance as soon as everyone sat down. During the middle of taking attendance, the classroom door slammed open by a boy with brown hair and a toast in his mouth. 

"I'M HERE!"

The whole class roared with laughter except Gyuri, who was staring at the window. Here we go again Gyuri thought.

"Late again I see!!" "What took you so long?" "You are earlier than last time." 

The classroom laughed and shouted as he scratched the back of his head. 

"Eunhyuk-shi, why are you late again!?!" the teacher yelled.

"I slept late last night so I couldn't get up this morning."

"AGAIN?!" 

"Please let me off, I won't do it again!" Eunhyuk said as he gave a cute pout.

The girls and the teacher blushed while the guys just rolled their eyes. And she lets him off Gyuri thought as she smirked.

"Fine.. But don't let it happen again."

Eunhyuk nodded as he took his seat.

Same as always Gyuri smirked as she turned her attention to the teacher.

The classes ended, so Gyuri went to find Nicole. (NOTE: Gyuri and Eunhyuk are one year older than Kevin and Nicole, which are in 9th grade). She found Nicole with her adopted brother, Kevin, in their classroom. They were laughing and teasing each other. Kevin and Nicole are very close that they are known for their cute relationship. Gyuri always wanted a relationship like theirs that sometimes she get jealous. 

"Nicori~" Gyuri said as she flash her famous smile.

"Unnie~" Nicole squeled as she hugged her.

"Hey Noona," Kevin smiled.

"Hey Kevin~ So what are we going to do today?"

"Well Kevin's friend is going to join us and then we could go to the park." 

Gyuri nodded and stood beside Nicole, who was sitting on her desk. 

"Sorry, I'm late!" a familiar voice yelled.

They turned around to find Eunhyuk, who was panting. He's always late isn't he? Gyuri thought.

Kevin patted Eunhyuk's back,"It's ok but why are you late?"

"Well, I broke up with my girlfriend and she went crazy so I ran for it."

"You guys dated for only a week. Were you that sick of her Oppa?" Nicole asked as she handed a bottle of water.

Eunhyuk took the bottle and gulped some water down his throat. 

Eunhyuk shrugged,"Thanks, so are you ready to go?"

"NEH~" Kevin and Nicole yelled.

They exited the classroom and entered the crowded and loud hallway. Gyuri and Eunhyuk walked in the middle while Kevin was next to Eunhyuk and Nicole was next to Gyuri.

"Please deal with it Unnie, only for an hour," Nicole whispered.

Gyuri glared and whispered,"Fine, only because you said that."

"Don't mess up, O.K. Hyung? Fighting~" Kevin whispered to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk nodded and smiled.

"Hey, the Queenka and the Kingka are hanging out together." "They look like a cute couple!" "Gyuri-shi was never interested in Eunhyuk?" 

Everyone was whispering amongst themselves as they stared at the beautiful and handsome people walking down the hallway.

The fact that Gyuri wasn't interested in Eunhyuk was correct. Gyuri liked guys who are smart, manly, not a player, kind, and most importantly never late to dates.Eunhyuk didn't really fit her ideal type. He wasn't smart, not really manly, dated many girls, and was always late. Also because of their different personalities, they never really talked. Only when they were with their parents discussing about their engagment. Yes, they are both engaged. Their dads were close since high school and decided to engage their children when they do have kids. This made her dislike him even more because he didn't argue about this marriage while she did. Gyuri was just like any other girl who want to find true love. And even though they were engaged, he would still date a bunch of girls. 

They arrived at the park and started to head for the swings. Gyuri and Nicole sat on the swings while Kevin and Eunhyuk sat under a tree. The girls swinged and talked about anything interesting that happened today. 

"I'm hungry now from all that swinging," Nicole pouted as she rubbed her tummy. 

Gyuri laughed,"Hey guys! Nicole's hungry. What do we do?"

"Why don't we go get icecream," Kevin suggested as he chuckled at Nicole while he walked towards her.

"Ehh~ Jinja?" Nicole smiled.

Kevin and Gyuri nodded. 

"Hey Eunhyuk, are you coming or not?" Kevin asked.

"Neh. Just hold on a sec," Eunhyuk said.

He wrote something on the tree and quickly caught up with the others. They walked to an ice cream parlor that was next to the park. 

"What are you getting oppa?" Nicole asked Kevin.

"I'm gonna get an banana split. Why don't we share it since I don't think I could finish it," Kevin asked.

"Ok~" Nicole eye-smiled. 

Gyuri was having a hard time deciding while Eunhyuk was ready to order. 

"You need help?" Eunhyuk tapped her shoulder. 

Gyuri looked back and jumped back a little to find Eunhyuk's face right infront of her's. 

"N-nope. I already decided," Gyuri blushed.

Eunhyuk nodded. They paid for their ice cream and sat down at a table. Nicole and Kevin ate a banana split while Eunhyuk got chocolate and Gyuri got strawberry. They talked and left the ice cream parlor after they finished with their snack. An hour had past so it was time to go home.

"Bye Oppa and Unnie~" Nicole waved.

"Yah. Hyung, you should walk Noona back home," Kevin grinned.

Gyuri threw a "What-are-you-guys-thinking" glare. 

"It's O-" Gyuri quickly said.

"Ok. My house is near your house anyway," Eunhyuk smiled and interrupted her.

Kevin and Nicole winked and waved good-bye at them. Note to self. Kill Kevin and Nicole tomorrow Gyuri noted to herself.

They started to walk down the clean streets in silence. 

Eunhyuk decided to break the silence,"So Gyuri. Why don't you act like that during school?" He was referring to when she hangs out with Kevin and Nicole, she isn't the shy and non-talkitive girl in school.

"Maybe it's because I don't like talking to people I don't really know. Also some people might just want to use me," Gyuri answered.

Eunhyuk nodded,"I think the way you were acting earlier suited you the best."

Gyuri secretly blushed. Again there was an awkward silence. The only thing that could be heard were the birds chirping and the cars passing by.  

"You know, I envy you," Gyuri blurted out loud.

Eunhyuk looked at her confused,"Huh? Wae?"

"I don't know. I wish I was able to express myself better like you," She said as she pulled her bangs behind her ear.

"You could do it. If only you smile sometimes around others," Eunhyuk smiled.

"I do smile," Gyuri pouted.

"Not around others. Only to people you know very well."

After talking for some time, Gyuri and Eunhyuk felt closer than before. They knew about each other a bit better than before. They arrived at Gyuri's house and waited till her mom opened the door. 

"Welcome back, honey. Omo! Eunhyuk what are you doing here?" Gyuri's mom asked as she opened the door to find the two together.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I was just walking her home," He smiled.

"Jinja! Well thank you," she smiled excitedly.

"Neh Umma. Well see you tomorrow then Eunhyuk," Gyuri waved.

"Yeah. Good-bye~" Eunhyuk smiled.

Gyuri's mom quickly grabbed his arm,"Wait! It's late for you to walk home by yourself especially since it's far away."

Far away? Isn't it close to here? Gyuri thought. 

"It's ok. It's only 40 minutes from here," He assured.

"40 MINUTES!!" Gyuri yelled.

"Exactly. Why don't you just stay over at our house for today," Mrs. Park asked.

Gyuri's eyes widened,"UMMA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN STAY OVER?!?"  

"I don't know. My parents don't know about it also I don't have extra pair of clothes," Eunhyuk said trying to make excuses.

"It's ok. We have extra pair of clothes and we could just call your parents. I'm sure they will understand," Mrs. Park assured.

"Umm..." He said nervously.

Mrs. Park pulled him inside,"Quickly come inside. It's going to get cold."

Well this is going to be a interesting Gyuri thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. 


First chapter X) hope it isn't bad XC kekeke wonder if it is really gonna be interesting? :DD Please tell me if it sounds familiar to any other fanfics :O

Please subscribe, comment, and suggest <33