Chapter 2: The Sleepover and Bet

Words With a Hidden Meaning...?

~ Author's POV ~

Mrs. Park dragged Gyuri and Eunhyuk into the kitchen to eat dinner. 

"Annyeong Appa," Gyuri smiled and waved. 

Mr. Park raised his head from the newspaper and smiled. "Annyeong princess. What do we have here?" Mr. Park raising his eye brows.

Mrs. Park grinned and grabbed Eunhyuk's arm,"Eunhyuk is going to stay over since his house is so far."

"Annyeonghaseyo," he bowed to Mr. Park.

Mr. Park smiled broadly,"Is that so? Please have a seat."

"Hold on a second. Let me call his family," Mrs. Park excused herself and headed to the phone.

They sat down at the dinning table. The table had bowls of pasta, rice, chicken, vegetables, and salad. 

"So what do you want to eat?" Mrs. Park asked as she returned.

Gyuri grabbed a bowl of rice, a few bits of chicken, and salad. 

"Umm.. I'll take pasta and salad please," Eunhyuk gave a polite smile.

"Here Umma, let me do it," Gyuri said as she stood up to get the food.

Gyuri passed the plate to Eunhyuk as he sat there with his face shocked. He never got this kind of treatment. Every time when they ate together, Gyuri's mom or dad would get food for him while Gyuri just glares or ignores him.

"What are you staring at? Hurry up and take it," Gyuri said in an irrated tone.

Eunhyuk shook himself out of shock,"T-thank you."

Mrs. and Mr. Park stared and grinned at each other. They quietly ate in silence, only hearing the sound of the ceiling light. 

"So where is he sleeping at?" Gyuri asked as she broke the silence.

"Well, we were thinking he could sleep in your room. The guest room isn't ready for anyone to sleep," Mrs. Park wiped with a napkin. 

Gyuri yelled,"WHAT!?! WHY!?"

"Come on, honey. Just let him sleep on the floor. I wouldn't let him sleep on the same bed as you," Mr. Park assured.

Eunhyuk bit his lip, feeling awkward. 

"Fine. As long as he sleeps on the floor," Gyuri pouted.

After finishing dinner, they putted their plates in the sink and cleaned the table. Eunhyuk and Gyuri headed to Gyuri's room while her parents stayed downstairs.

Her room: 

Bedroom-LCD-TV-Home-Decor-Interior-Photo

"I'm gonna shower. Just watch TV and don't touch anything in my room," Gyuri comanded as she turn on the TV for Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk nodded as Gyuri walked away and headed towards the bathroom. He flipped through the channels and decided to watch Sponge Bob. 5 minutes passed as Eunhyuk sat in the chair watching the TV uninterested.

"I'm done, you could go shower now. My mom putted your clothes in the restroom already," Gyuri tapped his shoulder.

Eunhyuk jumped alittle in surprise,"Omo you scared me. That was quick."

Gyuri laughed at his reaction,"Puaha your face was so funny, and not all girls take long to shower."

"Whatever," Eunhyuk headed to the restroom 

Gyuri changed the channel and watched a variety show called "Star King." They were trying to figure out who was a girl or boy in the group of on stage. After 14 minutes, Eunhyuk finally came out of the shower while drying his hair with a towel. 

"What took you so long? I thought guys were suppose to take quick showers?" Gyuri smirked. 

"Do you know how hard it is to keep this handsome body and face clean?" He smirked back.

Gyuri laughed,"Handsome body and face! HAHA my stomache hurts."

"Anyways, what are you watching?" Eunhyuk chuckled.

Gyuri wiped a tear out of her eye,"Star King. They are deciding which is a boy or girl." 

"Why are you watching that?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

"I'm bored."

Eunhyuk laughed,"Then do you want to play a game?"

"What kind of game?" She questioned.

"You have to dress up like a guy while I have to dress up like a girl. Whoever looks like the oppisote gender the most wins. Whoever wins gets to sleep on the bed while the loser sleeps on the floor," Eunhyuk explained.

"I don't know," Gyuri said.

"Too chicken," Eunhyuk teased.

Gyuri laughed, "You wish. Fine I'll do it. Get ready to lose." 

"Haha isn't that you," Eunhyuk chuckled.

Gyuri walked to her parent's room to grab some of her mom's makeup and a long and short wig that her parents used for Halloween. She entered back with the stuff in her arms and dropped them on the floor. 

"Let the competition begin," Gyuri grinned.

45 minutes passed as they were putting the finishing touches on their faces. 

"Ok. Now lets compare," Gyuri adjusted her wig.

Eunhyuk nodded. They turned around to face each other and observe. 

Eunhyuk looked like this: 

girl-eunhyuk.jpg

While Gyuri looked like this: 

gyuri1.jpg

"You look so funny," Gyuri laughed out loud.

Eunhyuk snapped and try to act funny,"Oh please. I look fabulous."

Gyuri's eyes started to water because she was laughing so hard. 

"So how are we going to decide who wins," Eunhyuk asked.

Gyuri stopped laughing, "Let's ask my parents."

"Ok then, get ready to sleep on the floor," Eunhyuk smirked.

"Psh please. I look better than you," She said confidently.

They walked downstairs to the living room where Gyuri's parents were watching TV. Her parents were shocked to see them dressed up, espically dressed as opposite genders. 

"What are you guys doing?" Mr. Park questioned.

"I know we look funny but we are doing a competition," Gyuri answered.

Mrs. Park nodded, "What is the competition?" 

"Well whoever looks like the opposite gender the most gets to sleep on the bed. While the loser gets to sleep on the floor," Eunhyuk explained.

The parents nodded.

"So we are going to let you guys be the judges," Gyuri smiled.

Mrs. and Mr. Park looked at each other and looked back at the Gyuri and Eunhyuk. They blinked at the two standing infront of them. 

"Then why don't we discuss this. You guys have to wait then," Mr. Park got up and pulled Mrs. Park into the kitchen. 

"OK!~" Eunhyuk and Gyuri said.

They sat down on the sofa and watched TV as they waited for them. 

-In The Kitchen-

"Why don't we make this more interesting?" 


Sorry for such a late update!! T^T I just finished state testing so I'll try to update more. I know this is a y chapter~ T.T I decided for you guys to vote for who to win the competition. Remember, the person that looks mostly like their opposite gender. Eunhyuk or Gyuri?

Thank you :)

Comment, Subscribe, or Suggest!!  

Thank you to all my subscribers <33