chapter 9

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

Sehun's POV 

 

where is this girl ? i took out my hone and try to call her , she picked up but there is none of her voice but i heard Luhan hung voice . 

 

"____ ah , i will confess to her today and even right now , "

 

 

"____ah , i've fall for you for a long time but i have no courage to confess to you like what Baekhyun and Suho hyung did , but this feeling is making me to go insane lately ."

 

what's this ?! why on earth i didn't know this ? i walked toward baekhyun and Suho hyung . 

 

"hyung i need to talk to you both ", the other seems to be questioning so i walked to the bath room for more privacy . 

 

Hyung , why on earth you did this to me ? why ? why this time ? i was trying to accept her and right now when i have make an adjustment , you all come and ruin it , why ?! 

 

"hyung what's this ? why the hell do u do this to me ? why don't you tell me from the start ? ", i shouted at them and punched the wall between them .they seems to have questioning look . 

 

"what are you talking about? " they said 

 

"you , three confessing to ____ ? why on earth you don't tell me about that ? why you don't tell me from the start so i could forget on giving her a chance ? why hyung ? ", i'm so frustrated that i punched the glass mirror till it break . 

 

"Sehun stop it , we're so sorry Sehun , stop it sehun ", my hands were full of blood and tears were streaming down . 

 

i walked out of the bathroom with blood flowing out , i just don't want to see their face , it will just bring pain . 

 

"sehun , your hand is bleeding " , Kai and Chanyeol take my hand and i pulled it back .

 

"what happened ? ", Kris hung asked . 

 

i saw ___ and Luhan hung walking so near , a hard slap on my heart was felt . ____ saw me and ran towards me . 

 

"oppa !", i turned back and start walking away . 

 

"oppa , what happen to your hand ", she asked , what's this , why on earth you are still not feeling sorry for the secrets you have keep ? 

 

"oppa ", she called me and pulled my hands ,this feeling invade me again , i really wanted to hug her so much , so i pulled her out of the corridor and to my car .