chapter 8

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

______'s POV 

 

Sehun is acting weird this days , he is not like usual , he would let me hug him anytime i want , i guess he change and it's good , i like the new him . 

 

TO :____

 

can you meet me at the rooftop at 11:35 , i'll wait till you came .

 

Luhan 

 

i check the time , it's about 10 min till 11:35 , others are having their classes while me , i'm in the library reading some book while waiting for the lunch break to come . 

 

i slowly walk up to the to the rooftop . i opened the rooftop door and find no one there . i walk closer to the bench and saw Luhan oppa with his rubik . 

 

"oppa ", i called 

 

"____ ah sit ", he said . i looked at him solving the rubik 

 

"whoah oppa you are so good ", i praised his skill 

 

"try it ", oppa pass me the rubik 

 

"i'll never manage to do it oppa , it's to hard for me ", i said , it was a complete silence between us as he solve the rubik again .

 

Luhan POV

 

Luhan , this is your only chance , do it , it won't be hard , just say it , it will not be a matter if she accept it or not but just let your feelings out . 

 

"____ ha ", she looked at me ,

 

"i have this girl that i liked for a long time ", she seems to be surprise ,

 

"i have known her for about 2 years now and i fell in love with her and now it's already so deep . i wanted to date her but she have a boyfriend , she love her boyfriend so much that she can't let him go . ", i paused 

 

" but for me , her happiness is my priority but this feeling is suffocating me lately . what should , i do ___ ha ? should i tell her about my feeling ? ", i looked at her eyes which is filled with curiosity .

 

it was a complete silence between us but suddenly her phone vibrate and she pressed and it stop vibrating . 

 

"____ ah  , i will confess to her today and even right now , ", she seem to be shock ."____ha , i've fall for you for a long time but i have no courage to confess to you like what Baekhyun and Suho hyung did , but this feeling is making me to go insane lately .", she was holding to he phone tightly that a beep was heard . Yeah , Baekhyun and Suho hyung confess to her but Sehun didn't know about it . 

 

"oppa , i can't accept your feeling ", she looked down 

 

"that okay ___ ha , i have expect it that you will not accept me , but i'll be there when you need someone to lean on just like Baekhyun and Suho hyung , just like a best friend would do .

 

we head down for lunch and meet the others .