chapter 7

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I arrive home and I was walking up the stair when my butler came and said that my mom is expecting me in her office as soon as I came back so I went to the office .

 

“mom”, I called as I enter the office

 

“Sehun ahh , sit , I want to talk for a moment “, mom said and I sat

 

“Sehun ahh , the summer holiday is just in 2 week time , do you have plans ? “, right it’s just around the corner and I have not realize about it .

 

“nope , I have not think about , but for sure we will spend it like usual “, yeah we the exo will always go on an island and spent the whole holiday there for bonding time .

 

“it will be very boring to spent on the same place every year , I suggest you spent this holiday at Bali , for sure it will be fun “, right Bali , an interesting island , it’s an international tourist site and it’s very popular , so I nodded ,

 

“don’t forget to Bring _____ with you and also her friend so she wouldn’t be so lonely okay ? “, what bringing her ? are you making my life harder ? but I have no choice but to agree with my mom .

 

I walked up to my room and get ready for bed . I was doodling something while sitting down on the bed when suddenly my pen drop . I bend down and try to reach for the pen but I feel my hands on other thing , it seems to be a box . I pulled it out . It was old and dusty , I blew the dust and saw a writing on it’s edge . “SH & HY“.

 

Pain memories started to invade my head . it’s still hurting even until now and the scene was very vivid. It’s been a long time since then , and I don’t want to remember a single thing about that past painful memories but yet I still can’t move on . No Sehun you can move on if you have that will . so I place back the box and went to sleep .

 

 

______'s POV

            it’s Monday and I’ll get to see my oppa , I missed them so much even though it’s only a day . The morning class went really well .

           

It’s lunch time and we’re sitting down .

 

“guys , my mom had prepared  for us a summer trip to Bali “, Sehun say. What?! Summer ?! right summer is just in 2 weeks time and I have not decide where to go but I think I’ll just stay at home and design .

 

“great “, the exo oppa said

 

“____ , Jieun and Krystal will be joining too “, what ?! wow he is so kind suddenly , he remembers about me and didn’t left me here alone to suffer for the whole summer break in boredom .

 

for the rest of the lunch we kept on talking where should we go when we are I Bali . I guess it will be a great Summer this year .