chapter 6

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

______'s POV

What ?! Haunted house , no way please , I will ride anything extreme but please no haunted house !

 

"Come on _____ ah " Sehun and Lay oppa call me , we are divided into 2 groups . 1st group is me , Sehun , Luhan , Suho , Lay , Kai while the other will be in the other group . It will be a ride (cart) till the middle then you'll walk and find the way out .

 

 I grab Lay oppa hand as I know that Sehun will remove my hand from him later on . The place was really dark as the light is flickering. Sound of squeking , haunted voice were very audible . I hid behind Lay oppa back while sitting on the cart . Soon the cart start to move slowly , as it move , the place start to go darker and suddenly a ghost appear from the side ..

 

" Ahhh " I hug to my right which is Suho oppa ,

 

"It's gone , it's only a doll " , Lay oppa said while Suho oppa is still patting my back . Soon the cart stop and I slowly walk with the help of Suho oppa . The place was more scary than before . We were walking at the very back and I could feel that someone is following me .. I turned back and see Bloody Mary with a fake knife pointing at me

 

" Oppa !!! "I hug him as I was so scared .

 

" It's gone " , so we walk in the middle . While behind us is Luhan and Sehun oppa . I was walking when suddenly a ghost went crawling infront of me making me to almost fall back thank god Luhan oppa catch me on time .

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

Again ?! What's this feeling ? This feeling is not hurting but yet not happy . We soon arrive at the exit . I look at ____ , who have a very pale face.

 

" Are u okay ____ ah? " Luhan asked her and she nodded . We went for our last ride , Ferris wheel , 1 Ferris wheel could only accommodate 6 people , we have the same group .

 

I look at _____ , she have a personality of my dream girl but why can't I love her ? Why am I hating her ? Why am I avoiding her ? Is it because of her annoying personality ? Or may be I can't forget about the past ? Stop thinking Sehun ahh , just forget it and ____ is still your enemy !

 

After the last ride, we went for a dinner before I send _____ home .

 

" Thank you oppa , I enjoy today very much , good night " , she said as she got off my car . After she went in , I directly drive home._