chapter 4

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

Sehun’s POV

 

            “bye oppa “, she hug me and kissed my cheek as I drop her back to her mansion .

            “good night “, she said as I speed off . after about 5 minutes I arrive at my house . I took my bag and went out of the car.

            “welcome back young master “, maids and guards bow to me . I pass my key to the bodyguards that had been following me .

            “welcome back young master “, my personal butler greeted me by the giant main entrance .”your parents are in the living room “, he continue .

            I walked into the house and walk towards the living room . my butler opened the door for me .

            “mom , dad”, i greeted them . my dad looked up from his laptop while my mom also look up from her magazine

            “aigoo sehunniee , let me hug you “, I walk towards my mom and let her hug me as it’s been a long time since I saw them as they were so busy .

            “You just come back from a date with ____?”, my dad asked and I nodded .

            “Actually is not so like a date as we are going with the others too “, I said , my parent know that our relationship are not that well and they know that never will I date a girl again .

            “sehun ah , ______ , she is pretty and talented , you should at east give her some chances , she deserve a chance , but if you don’t open your heart soon , you sure will lose her when you start to look at her . everyone will for sure like a girl like _____ , and for sure some of your 12 buddies like her , so make sure your choice will not make you regret , “, my mom said and I nodded before I went back to my room .

             I opened the door and walk down my room hall way , I throw my bag at sofa room at my room . I walk down the other end of my room hall way and went for a quick bath before going to bed .

{so basically his room is big and there is a living room in it }

 

@choi mansion , 11:00, next morning 

 

_____’s POV

 

            “Ms , here is your drink “, one of the maid said

            “thank you , just place it there “, I said as I was concentrating on my designing . this is my Saturday life , I will always woke up early and start to design or do some ballet in my house dancing room . but today I decided to go for designing .

 

*beep*

 

             I took my phone and open the message .

 

From : Sehunnie oppa

           

            The others wanted me to asked you if you wanted to join us to have some fun , and they asked you to suggest where to go ?

            Let me think where should we go …. Water sport ? bungee jump? Lotte world ? right lotte world , it’s been a long time since I went there .

 

To :Sehunnie oppa

 

            Oppa how about Lotte world , it’s been a long time since we went there?

 

            After 5 min my phone beep

 

From :Sehunnie oppa

           

            I’ll meet you there as I have something to do but Baekhyun , Luhan and Suho has represent them self to pick you up 

 

             I went up to my dressing room and picked some clothes, after 5 min or so , I come out wearing  short jeans , black tank top with oversize long sleeve , a small  white leather bag slinging over my shoulder with a pair adidas limited edition sneakers .

            So I walked down as the maid said that someone had waited for me down stairs . I was greeted by Suho oppa with his black sport car , he say that Luhan and Baekhyun can’t picked me up so he pick me . we joke a lot on the way to Lotte World .