chapter 1

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

_____ POV

 

          my eyes wandered around the crowded canteen , I spotted him sitting with some of his friend in one of the edge .I speed up my pace towards him .

         “oppa”, I slung my arms around his neck , he was surprise at first but slowly he tried to remove my hands . yeah I have crush on him since a year ago , but never a second he look at me until last few months when an shocking announcement that his parent made .

 

*flash back *

             “we have an import announcement to make “,  His parents said ,”we have decided to tied our son , sehun , in an engagement with , choi ____ “, that night was the best night of my live so far ,  but I know it will not be for him .

            

“it’s only an engagement , I could cut it off if I wanted to “, that words are still haunting me

 

*end of flashback *

 

                “____ ahh “, Luhan oppa called me as he just came back from buying the food an he seated next to me .

            “oppa ahnnyeong “, I said , soon all the exo are seated with Ji eun and Krystal .

            “oppa , let’s go buy some food “, I dragged Sehun oppa , he have no choice but to come .

            After we finishing buying the food , we are seated back .

            “___ ahh , stop for a while “, Baekhyun oppa , who is seated in front of me , took a napkin and wipe off my mouth . “there is some mayonnaise ‘, Baekhyun oppa is always one of the caring one , he act sweet towards me but I don’t know my heart still choose the cold Sehun , even though Baekhyun oppa is also handsome and got a good voice .

            “the bell gonna ring soon “, I heard Kai oppa said .

            “oppa , company me to the dance room “, I pouted to Sehun

            “I have classes to attend “, he walked off , leaving me behind

            “I will company you to your class “, I heard Luhan oppa said, which made me to bright up a bit . he walked me till I reached my class and I thank him .