Chapter 5

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

______’s POV

            Soon we arrive at the Lottle world, I saw the other oppa at the entrance but I didn’t see Sehun .

            “oppa , where is Sehun oppa ? “,I asked

            “he say , he have texted you that he will be late and he ask us to have fun first without him “, Kris oppa said and I checked my phone and his message is there .

            “let’s go , I’ve got the ticket “, suho oppa said . Me and Lay oppa will be the most excited one for an amusement trip so I decided to go with him so I could enjoy more with him rather than the other oppa , cause some of them are scared taking  the roller coaster or the other trilling game .

            “oppa , what should we take first ? “, I hold his arm , yeah I know Lay oppa since I was 10 , I treated him like my older brother .

            “how about we take the Gyro Drop first “, Chanyeol oppa barged in showing the map .

            “sure “, I said . The gyro drop is located on the outside of the theme park so we went and took it .

            I sat in the middle of Lay oppa and Luhan oppa . Baekhyun and DO oppa don’t take the ride cause they are scared of height .

            After the Gyro Drop we decided to spend the time at the outdoor first so we took the roller coaster and all the rides outdoor .it was almost 2PM and Sehun oppa have not come and we are getting hungry .

            “should we go for a late lunch , I’m getting hungry “,Xiumin oppa said and I nodded eagerly .

            So we went to the restaurant . we have finish eating .

            “Sehun is on his way , he say that he will arrive in 30 min “, Kai oppa said

            “Should we  go and wait him while we skate ? “, what skate ? I can’t skate .

            “it’s okay , I’ll be with u and teach you “, Luhan oppa know that I can’t skate .

            “oppa “, the other oppa is already skating around while me and Luhan oppa is still in the edge . I’m scared , so Luhan oppa give me his hand .

            “it’s okay , I’ll catch you when you fall , just take a step “, so I take a step in it was so slipper but thankfully Luhan oppa grab my waist so I don’t fall . He teach me step by step also with the help of Baekhyun and Suho but mostly he is the one teaching me .

            “oppa “ , I slip but thankfully I felt a hand on the waist catching me , when I opened my eyes , to see Luhan oppa face inches from mine .

 

10 mins before

 

Sehun ‘s POV

            Kai hyung told me that they are in the Ice Skating Rink , so I directly went there . I wear the skates and was about to skate in but I saw _____ and Luhan in the right corner of the rink . so I decided to skate anymore(is he skate he will interrupt ____ and Luhan moment ) , so I went and sit as I waited for them .

            After 20 mins or so then I saw them walking back .

            “sehun”,

            “hyung “

            “oppa “, ____ ran towards me but on the last 3 step she slip , I almost caught he but it’s too late Baekhyun hyung caught her .

            “be careful next time “, he said and she nodded and hugged me .

            They return the skates and decide to go for an haunted house journey . from what I know ______  is scared with haunted house.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry that i have not update for almost a week as i have been busy on my studies and my final year are just around the corner and btw I have seen EXO- M live n SS4 Indonesia last night , they all look better in person and they all have a fair skin specially Luhan , he is so handsome .   Thank you so much for those you have subscribe my story and i will try to update more.