chapter 10

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

_____'s POV

 

" Oppa , it hurts " he is grabbing on my wrist tightly as he pulled me toward the lobby .

 

" Young master " , they bowed at him and shock when they saw his hand with blood dripping from it .

 

" My keys " , the guard pass him his keys . He pulled me and shove me into the car .

 

" Get our bags and bring it home " , he told the guard and went in . He started to drive off at a high speed , I was so scared , I wanted to say something , but I was so scared to speak. The banged on the steer , I was so scared .

 

Soon the car stop at the Han river , he got off and pulled me out and dragged me to the side of the river .

 

" Why on earth you did that ? Are you doing it on purpose ? " , he shouted at me , what on earth are u talking about .

 

" What are u talking about oppa ? " , I said .

 

"Don't act like you don't know . " , he sarcasticly said .

 

" I really don't know anything " , I replied innocently as I don't know what is he talking about .

 

" You purposely did let me hear that convesion of Luhan hyung did you and why I didn't know anything about Suho and Baekhyun hyung confessing ? Why don't you tell me from the start so I could just call off this engagement and let you be free . Why ?! Why now ?! Huh? When I have try to give you that chance ? It took me a lot of time to realise that I need to open up for you , but now when I have given you the chance , ahh , everything is ruined now , just go back to Luhan . " My tears were streaming down my face ,

 

" Why does it need u to take such a long time to realised ? I grew tired waiting , I love you from the start but not a single care was back to me . " , I said and he stop walking .

 

" People have pass that need them a lot of time to move on , now when I have move on , you came breaking my heart . So now don't bother me . " , is it true ? Did he really have a hard past ? He changed for me ?

 

I ran and back hug him and cry on his back .

 

" Oppa , I love you so much . I can't live without you being with me . Oppa don't leave me , pls . I rejected the 3 of them cause I know that you are the one for me not them . " , we stayed at that position for a few minutes

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

She rejected them from me ? I feel guilty so guilty . I turned back and hug her as tight as possible and let her cry on my chest .

 

" Oppa , I'll go buy some medicine for your hand. , wait here okay ? " , she went and I just sat on the bench looking up the sky .

 

Is this a new start ? Will this relationship develop like what I have used to be in ? Will she be last one ? Will she stay with me till the end?

 

Those question are running through my mind as I looked up the sky  and waited for her to come back .