Chapter 3

Was it a mistake that I fell for you instead of them ?

 

Sehun POV

 

          That girl is way too irritating , she could not let me to pass a day without her . she will always bother me , i have no choice but to be with her if not i will my parents  disappoint my parent . yeah , I am always a good child towards my parent never will i disobey parents , maybe . 

 

          After the business class , it's is my dismissal , and of course i will meet with that irritating girl as i need to send her home . 

i walked into the ballet room and peeked in . i saw that irritating girl alone , practicing her ballet , she look beautiful while doing her ballet , yeah i mean she look peaceful when she is doing her ballet . I waited outside for about 10 minutes and she went out from the class . 

 

          "oppa", she hug me arms , can't this girl stop grabbing things? we walked out to the main lobby of the school . 

 

          "hyung ", i said as i saw them in a crowd of girls . 

 

          "sehun , ____ ha ", the hung said .

 

          "we are thinking to go for a movie , would you 2 like to come ? ", Kris said . i wanted to come but not with this girl .

          

           "we would love too Kris oppa ", she said , since when i agree on going for a movie . i have no choice but to go . 

 

            Soon my car arrive with my body guards , yeah that what i really hate being rich , bodyguards trailing around . 

 

             "sir this is your key " , one of the bodyguard handed me the key .

 

             "hung let's go ", i went in to my white sport cars with the annoying girl and drove off to the mall .

 

_____POV 

 

             "oppa , what should we watch ?", i asked as i see through the movie posters . 

 

             "Hunger Games ?" Kai and Xiumin oppa said together. and we all nodded , so Kris oppa went to buy the tickets while we bought some snacks .

 

             The movie is a really sweet and romantic story , how i wish Sehun could be like Peter ? may be one day he will .