Halfway Check-In Point!

SeungriFicFests [CLOSED]
Hello, participants! It is now June 1st, 2012! We are now halfway into our first ever Seungri Ficmix, and it's time for us here at SFF to remind you that the deadline for the ficmixes is coming up!

The ficmixes are due in exactly 3 weeks from today; on June 22nd, 2012. Please follow the format for submissions that we provided you with in our email. The inbox will close at 12:00 AM June 23rd (EST), giving you all of June 22nd to submit your ficmix.

If you finish early, please feel free to submit early, so that if there is any problems with your submissions you can fix them in time for the deadline. Before submitting, make sure that you have followed all the rules, listed at our Almighty Rules Post. We want deadline day to go smoothly so we can start posting ASAP when the time comes, and we can't do that if all the submissions have something wrong with them.

Now, today was supposed to be the deadline for dropouts, however we felt that we should have put up a warning, so the new deadline is in two days, Sunday, June 3rd, 2012. If you feel that you cannot or will not be able to finish your ficmix in time for the deadline, this is your last chance to drop out. We ask for this because we want to give our pinch hitters ample time to do two ficmixes should the occasion arise. There are no hard feelings if you dropout - however, if you dropout after the deadline, you will be disqualified from participating in the next round. Rules are rules, people, and they need to be followed if we want things running smoothly. So again, if you feel like it's too much or you have something going on in your life, please let us know no later than Sunday, so we can arrange for either a dropout or an extension, if need be.

Finally, this is also our Halfway Check-In Point! This means that I ask all participants to please respond to the email that we will be sending out to you (it will include the same information detailed above) with:
  • An acknowledgement that you are aware of the deadlines, both for dropouts and for submissions, so we're all clear. A simple, "Due date is June 22nd and Dropouts is June 3rd," will suffice.
  • Information on your ficmix. All that you need to include is your name, your remixee's name/username, and what fic/prompt you are remixing.
  • A status update on where you are in regards to your ficmix. This can include halfway, completed, parts, in beta, or not even started. Don't feel bad if you haven't started, as long as you can finish in time, you're good.
  • Whether or not you think/know if you need to dropout / have an extension

You don't need to write much, we just want to know if everyone is still active. As we haven't seen you guys in a while, we don't know if you're still participating or if you've simply disappeared off the face of the earth. Please reply to the email with the above information within three days. If you have not replied within three days (June 4th, 2012), we will sadly have to assume that you are not participating and will disqualify you, and assign a pinch hitter in your stead.

Thanks for your time! I hope you've been having fun remixing and having more fun wondering who got chosen for you!

Good luck!

- SFF Mods