Meet The Mods

SeungriFicFests [CLOSED]

Here at seungrificfests, we've got a team of amaze-balls mods that are gonna help keep this community from being demolished into pieces. On that cheery thought, let's meet our mod team!


Seungri's Secret Lover (not a Mama). Or, you know, the Head Honcho.

Name: Martina

Username: vvipforseungri | vvipforseungri
Role: Head moderator, maintainer, designer, LJ and AFF mod
About Me: Founder of this little escapade of ours. Known as the queen of angst (among other things). Is quite in love with a certain Korean Idol, to whom my username and this community are dedicated to. A VIP first, and KPop fan second. Most definitely Slytherin and Ravenclaw at heart (Hufflepuff are losers and Griffindor are overrated). Come at me, bro.


My Underlings. AKA the other smexy mods in charge here. Treat 'em with respect.

Name:
chanrae
Role: LiveJournal Mod
About Me: Cat-sitter, part-time fanfic writer, full-time chain smoker (trying to quit, unsuccessfully) and all around VIP. I ship your ship if your ship has any BB members in it. Welcome to our maknae's world and please feel free to ask me anything. I promise I won't bite. Hard.

Name: maknaeforever | jlee14 (HIATUS)
Role: AFF Mod
About Me: Hi! I am maknaeforever! That's my LiveJournal username, but my AFF username is jlee14. I like to be called Jlee. I love LiveJournal and Asianfanfics! Also, I like to help people and write fanfics, as well as read them. I am an ultimate VIP and Blackjack of course! And I'm SeungRi biased. Hehe! If you want to know more about me, just message me or something. I look forward to working well in this community! Kamsahamnida! (Thank you) :)

Name: ariellm13 | ArieLM13
Role: AFF Mod and LJ Mod
About Me: I'm a random ball of energy. I love music, Kpop of course but also rap, rock, country, pop, and R&B. Love BIGBANG of course. Seungri of course is my favorite. Surprisingly, most of my fics are B2st, but they will always come second to BB. My thirst for Seungri fics is not quenched, wanna fix that?! =D

 


And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen! Let's give a round of applause to our wonderful mods who will try to make your time here as pleasant as possible! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM one of our AFF mods!