-uhm, not a teaser, just what are happening-

The Way to Break Up

 

These are what are happening.

 

The scenes of all the things that I will write as their point of view after this chap

 

 

At Super Junior’s dorm

In the living room

 

Siwon, Leteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and manager hyung. Other swere doing their schedules.

“What is this rubbish, Siwon-ssi?” manager hyung threw the magazines on the table. There were many rumors of Siwon with some girls.

“Siwon and his new date, Im Yoona. Siwon has an affair with Indonesian singer?! The member of Super Junior, Choi Siwon’s hot scene with Ivy, Choi Siwon reveals his girlfriend!?” he read those headlines one by one with disgusted look.

“You ruin your own image by creating such scandals, Siwon. Do you want to just simply end your carrier, huh?

 

Siwon stared at his manager intently. He couldn’t take it anymore. He was hurt, he lost Kyu. He lost the one he loved the most. And he didn’t even care what would happen. He couldn’t bear this anymore.

“You and your ing management wanted me to end up my relationship with Kyuhyun so I wouldn’t ruin our carrier. You wanted me to prevent any scandal of me being with him. You and your damn management wanted us to look normal for our image. And I am just doing what the ing things you wanted me to do. myself to those damn girls so I look normal, this is what the management wanted, damn it!!!” Siwon banged his fist on the table. His eyes were reflecting anger and disappointment.

“I’ve had enough of these stupid things. To hell with the image or my carrier, tell your ing management, if they still insisted me to do this crap, I’ll leave.” Siwon shouted and rushed out of the room, the image of his baby Kyu was with someone else drove him crazy.

 

The manager and the rest of Super Junior members were shocked for Siwon’s sudden reaction. Leteuk let out a deep sigh, he knew that this would happen eventually. Heechul eyed him. they were the older, and he had already discussed it with the others.

 

“Hyung, there is something that we want to discuss with you” Leteuk told the manager. His face was serious.

‘I would protect my dongsaeng’ he thought in his mind.

 

 

 

At the same time in the park

Jungmo and Kyuhyun

 

 

Jungmo was holding Kyuhyun’s hand, they were sitting side by side on the bench. It was not too crowded and they didn’t need anything to disguise themselves.

“I keep thinking about you, I dream of you, waking up thinking about you too, about us,” Jungmo said

“I am glad we’ve tried, I am glad you’ve tried to love me, Kyu. But both of us know it doesn’t work.”Jungmo continued.

Kyuhyun looked at Jungmo with teary eyes, so this is it, he thought. I hurt Jungmo hyung.

Kyuhyun began to sob quietly. He knew all this time he pretended to love Jungmo, he tried his hard to fall to Jungmo, but, he couldn’t lie to himself that his heart was aching and screaming for Siwon, still Siwon.

 

Trembling, Kyuhyun said,”"Maybe I could love you someday, hyung.Wait for me, don’t hate me, and don’t go... please...”

He just can’t lose Jungmo either. Jungmo was too kind.

“You never will, Kyu. I'm not leaving you. But I'd rather have what we have, which is real and true and important, than have you pretend anything else. When I'm with you, I want to know I'm with the real you, the real Kyuhyun that makes me fall in love with. We are still friends.” Jungmo ruffled Kyuhyun’s soft hair. He loved Kyu for sure, but looking the other one lied to himself was something he didn’t want to see.

 

 

 

 

Jungmo left, Kyuhyun was still there, sobbing. He let someone as good as Jungmo down. he thought himself as a selfish brat who never cared of someone’s feeling.

He didn’t know what he was supposed to do, he couldn’t call his hyungs, and they had enough of wary to think. Thus, he decided, he needed his friends.

 

“Kyunnie, what happened?”

“Jungmo hyung broke up with me too. This time is my fault, because I … I  ...”

“Because you don’t love him, we know it…. and you still love Siwon hyung, don’t pretend otherwise Kyunnie, we could see it in your eyes.”

 

 

 

 

At the same time in the pub

“Tiffany…”

“Jungmo oppa, cheer up, I know you love him so much so you let him go… I wish you could feel the same for me.”

“It needs time, Tiff, a long time that I don’t even know when”

“And we have lots of time you need in the world, Jungmo oppa…”

 

“Can I kiss you, oppa? Just once?” Jungmo just nodded.

 

“THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, JUNGMO!!!” Siwon shouted as he saw Jungmo and Tiffany kissed in the corner of the dark room. ‘Does he cheat on babyKyu?’