The Way to Break Up

The Way to Break Up

 

Kyuhyun curled himself in the corner of his room in darkness. A faint sob could be heard from him.

 

‘I hate you Choi Siwon. I ing hate you’.  He murmured those words repeatedly as if it could help him released his anger. He never felt so disappointed and angry like this before. He never experienced how it damn feels.

 

Where the hell the Choi Siwon who always chases him on the stage, forcing skinship, asking for a short pecks and stuffs?

Where the hell the Choi Siwon who will pretend to be so innocent to upload all those sweet pics of him and Kyuhyun? Ignoring how the world would give comment of it.

Where the hell the Choi Siwon who will always say that he adores Kyu so much and compliment him whenever wherever in the interview?

 

Loving someone is really hard, it does need more than just guts to survive. It needs whole lot courage.

 

Everything seemed to be so perfect in the beginning. They shared laughter together, they adored each other much, and they loved each other which they thought would last forever.

Then why everything turn to be like this… Kyuhyun asked himself, he looked up at the ceiling.

 

Tears were still streaming down his pale cheeks. He held his knee and buried his face, together with his swollen eyes.

Questions were popping up on his mind.

 

It hurts so much when Siwon completely ignored him when they were on stage.

 

It hurts so much when he always places himself between EunHae or teases Sungmin hyung but just doesn’t even look at Kyu, doen’t even bother to notice that Kyu exists.

 

It hurts even more when Siwon just say nothing when he had to leave to China. No sweet talk, not even a single word.

 

The main reason why he dislikes any kind of social network is that he will able to see Siwon who treats those random women who will jump to him and not

even get bothered when the act as if they are having such kind of romantic relationships with his Siwon.

 

Ahh, Kyuhyun forgets, now he even doesn’t know if he still has the right to say that Siwon is his.

 

The many lingering between Siwon and him are pulling down. There are too many misunderstandings, too many ignorance, too many jealousy, and all those things will eventually erase all those sweet things they have.

He remembered when one day Siwon told him how much he adored him.

 

Or when he told him that he loved Kyuhyun the most comparing with the other members,

 

And when he was so pissed of that Kyuhyun jokingly said that Siwon was in his 3rd rank in his heart.

 

Why you have to change into someone I don’t even recognize anymore, hyung? Kyuhyun asked in his deepest heart, but he won’t say it though. He knows he is no one now.

They were both doing stupid. They just hurt each other even more.

 

They didn’t communicate well lately, they didn’t have a talk, no changing message, nothing.

No touch, no word, just a complete ignorance.

 

Kyuhyun thinks that he can’t bear it any longer, it was an excruciating pain he felt deep inside.

 

Love is a painful thing to withstand. Loving you is painful, hyung.

Could he be more pitiful than this? It would be nothing if he persisted to stand with this relationship when the other just silently wants to end it.

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to fix all things happened between them.

He doesn’t know how to make Siwon look at him once more.

 

Maybe I should have not look at you in the very first place if I know that I may fall to you.

Maybe I should have just knock you down when you tried to approached me if I know you would be the one who leaves.

 

Everything surely has and end.

 

Will this be the end of us, hyung?

 

 

Will this be the way to break up, hyung? Kyuhyun asked himself weakly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*mianhae readers, I just found an urge to write this because I saw Siwon time line on social network and how many random girls popped out of nowhere and acted like they had such kind of relationship.* and i know it s a very short one :(