but I'am a cowardly man

The Way to Break Up

 

Your relationship with Kyuhyun-ssi.

Break up with him.

 

What? You may tell me anything, you may scold me if you find it disgusting. But I will never break up with him, hyung.

You and your selfish love will ruin his carrier and yours. If you love him you should have known this from the very first place.

 

Those words kept echoing in my mind. His dream and my dream, are the one of the reasons of this mess I made. Hurting him is like hurting myself.

That moment, I saw Jungmo hugged you tightly. No one could touch you but me, Kyuhyun. You belong to me, don’t you get it? Anger built up that made me lose control. The way Jungmo looked at you, he was totally in love with you.

Why you treated him kindly, it would make him think that you had the same feeling too.

You didn’t love him back, did you?

You couldn’t Kyu. How could you do that Kyu?

 

I didn’t understand anymore. I didn’t understand myself.

 

Out of the corner of Kyuhyun’s eyes saw Siwon  shoot him unreadable expression,but when Kyuhyun glanced at him, he looked as he always did: easy, confident, smiled slightly.
 "In future, Kyuhyunna" Siwon said, "it might be wise not to wandering around with some people to avoid such tedious situations.Rumor spreads easily, Kyuhyunna."
 "Look who is talking" Kyuhyun snapped. "Jungmo hyung and i were just spending time together."
 "Just spending time together?" Siwon's tone mocked him with its false hurt

 

That time the hurtful expression in his eyes was too obvious to neglect. Looking shaken, my Kyu held himself from sobbing. Why I kept doing this to him. Breaking up with him so he could pursue his dream, or was I just being coward and stupid?

 

I knew I doubted myself, I doubted my feeling.

I was afraid what future might bring us.

 

 

 

 

I have had enough hyung. It’s enough you got me pain. Why you had to be that angry when you saw Jungmo hyng hugged me? We broke up, didn’t we? Ah, no, you dumped me.

Yes hyung, should I remind you that? You, Choi siwon dumped me.

 

So what was giving you the right to mock me? To act like you care of me? Jealousy? Or it was just your ego not to let your property being taken away?

 

 

“Answer me, Kyuhyunna!” Siwon said coldly, he grabbed Kyuhyun wrist and cornered him to the wall. Kyuhyun’s back landed on the wall roughly. He turned his head to his side, avoiding Siwon’s gaze.

 

“What do you think you are doing, let him go Siwon-ssi.” two men were rushing to their place. Their seniors, UKnow Yunho and Max Changmin.

 

 

 

I was looking at them, there were Changminnie, Yunho hyung and Siwon hyung. Did you look at that hyung? I was too naïve to just cry over you. many people concerned of me, cared of me. Why should I torture myself by thinking of you?

You will see, hyung. you will see that I could stand by myself. I could life without you.