the time- breaking and entering

The Way to Break Up

 

Siwon and Kyuhun were still in the car, they didn’t get out eventhough they were already in the parking lot of the Super Junior’s dorms. They both were staring outside of the window, in complete unbreakable silence.

Slowly, Kyuhyun closed his eyes, biting his lips. ‘Would this be the end?’ he thought. His fingers were trembling slightly, he didn’t want to lose Super Junior, not after a long time of being together, facing a lot things together.

 

Super Junior has been his second family,

a place where he could call it as home.

But, if his selfishness would ruin them all, Kyuhyun and Siwon would prefer to leave them, the only choice they had. Kyuhyun opened his eyes, feeling another hand pressed his, comforting him with its warmth. He turned his head to his left, and there was his Siwonnie, staring at him with a smile on his lips. Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer into his embrace, soothing the younger, comforting him, although he himself needed the comfort.

“Everything will be fine, baby…” he whispered, shaking voice.

Kyuhyun rested his head on Siwon’s crock, inhaling the scents he was familiar with. He tightened the grip.  “I hope so, hyung…”

 

They walked slowly, hand in hand.

 

We have decided, Kyuhyunnie and I have decided this. I knew this would be hard for all of us. We have been family, we have been together for a long time

 

Kyuhyun was shaking, his lips were trembling. He was sad, I was sad. But, we couldn’t be their burden any longer. I took his hand in mine, I hugged him for a moment. I know we would make it somehow.

I am sorry baby, for making you, me and us to be like this.

I am sorry my brothers from Super Junior, I am really sorry for breaking the promise. Kyuhyun and I couldn’t keep our words. We couldn’t drag all of you to this problem, we couldn’t let you all suffer for our happiness.

 

Super Junior’s Dorm

In the dining room

Leeteuk, Kang In, Heechul, Donghae, Shindong Ryeowook were sitting on the chairs around the table, while Yesung, Sungmin even Kibum were standing there, leaning on the wall. Siwon and Kyuyun were standing too, right infront of them.

 

The youngest of the group, the magnae was locking his gaze on the cold floor. There were lots of things happened recently and all of them knew that something was up.

 

Leeteuk POV

Staring at Siwonnie and Kyuhyunna like this was so heart breaking. Being with them for years made us know exactly what was on their mind, how they would decide something, why they even did that. We all knew that they loved each other.

 

Our Kyuhyunna, although he was well known as the evil magnae, he was actually not. He was someone who would bear anything, he would bear the pain only for himself, he would never say anything, nor giving any complaints. He never gave up, he toughed enough. He was strong.

 

Leeteuk remembered it exactly the first time the magnae joined Super Junior, everyone disliked him, except for Donghae. He himself underestimated him for being looked like a spoiled brat who happened to be there because he could bribe the management or just because he was so ing lucky. Leeteuk thought that Kyuhyun could never be the part of their group because Kyu was never get trained, and it was really annoying to know that someone had passed the trainee days for just about two months, comparing to the others that needed years. That made him became so harsh and mean to the magnae, and there was Kyuhyun, never complained but to prove himself that he deserved to be called as the member of Super Junior. He tried his best to be accepted and acknowledged for who he is.

 

 

He would put the greatest effort on every single thing he does. He would give the best of him on anything. He never tells lie, he will say a word and he means it. He is awkward; yes he is, because he rarely shows his true feelings to the others.

 

Pain, hurt, all the sad feelings, he would rather to keep it himself. He was their lovely magnae. He was the Cho Kyuhyun they loved most.

 

Kyuhyun was never the one who would promise you or said sweet things, he would just show it to you.

Kyuhyun was the one who would say ‘I am fine’ hyung, even his face was turning green, or his body shaking, or when he just regained his conscious after had fainted due to exhaustion.

 

In 2007, when they got involved in the accident, when they almost lost their magnae, when even the doctors were giving up, telling that Kyuhyun wouldn’t make it.

The magnae proved them wrong, he suppressed it, he made it.

 

Kyuhyun, their Kyuhyun never asked for a help. He cried for real, he was happy for real and he was everything he was.

 

 

And Siwon, he was the one who was perfect in every single way. He came from a great reputable family, he was wealth, he was indeed a good person with a good manner, and he was a caring person.

Siwon would hug the members to comfort them when things were going bad. He would give his perfect dimples smiles no matter how tired he was, hypnotizing the fans, the members, even himself. 

 

And one thing that Leeteuk and other members knew perfectly and undoubtedly. They fell each other deeply.

Leeteuk smiled on his own thought, ‘opposite attract does happen, doesn’t it?’ how the magnae looked at Siwon shyly, how he would blush for Siwonnie’s slight touches, how Kyuhyun was so disappointed when Siwon was being so clingy to random people. How hurt he was when they broke up and many else. And as for Siwon, members could swear no matter how gentleman he was, Siwon would look so stupidly ridiculous when it came to Kyuhyun. How his eyes looked like it was crossed when the magnae bumped into some men (well, the magnae was never aware of his cuteness and he always made Siwon angry for his innocence, seniors would stare at him like a hungry predator an he did know nothing and Siwon could just grit his teeth or bang the wall, cliché it is)

 

 

I failed as the leader, how could I notice nothing from the very first place that the management already threatened Siwonnie? How could I know nothing that this misunderstanding came from the company? How couldn’t I recognize that my dongsaeng suffered so much?

Leeteuk again sighed deeply.

 

Two days ago, he met Yunho from Dong Bang Shin Ki, he told everything about what exactly the management did to him and his lover. That was what was happening to Siwon and Kyuhyun, at least to Siwon.

 

Leeteuk could have guessed what Siwon and Kyu would tell them right away. All the members could have guessed that. And they already decided what they were going to do with that.

 

One thing they agreed that there was no way on earth they would lose them like how they lose Hanggeng. It was enough. They would do anything to protect Super Junior, including Siwon and Kyuhyun.

 

Flashback

 

“hyung, we know that it’s you and the company who tells Siwon all the stupid things about him and Kyuhyun. You know that that just makes them hurt each other, don’t you? What is the point of doing that?” KangIn spoke first to their managers and the representative from their management.

“Forcing them to break up won’t bring any good, if the scandals you and the company are afraid of, it’s just the same hyung. Look now, the results of what have you done is making another bad scandal, another failure.“ Leeteuk’s gaze was so deadly serious.  For someone who was always called as the ‘angel’ because of his kindness, he didn’t show the angel side of him that day.

 

“Listen hyung, I will not let them suffer more than this. And if you and your ing company insist to do this, I will stand against it. It’s ing enough letting you control us. What have happened to Shinwha, H.O.T, Dong Bang Shin Ki and Hanggeng won’t happen to Siwon and Kyuhyun and Super Junior too.” Heechul blurted out, his eyes were teary, and his tone was full of anger and hatred.

 

“you know hyung, Super Junior’s popularity increases lately, which definitely gives great profit to the company. How much is it hyung? 30%? Or more than that?” Kibum said coldly. “if this stupidity still continues, Siwon and Kyuhyun will soon stand against the company and do the law suit. You probably already prepare for this.”

 

“But just for you know, Super Junior is one, once they announce to do the law suit against you, we will stand behind them. Which means whether you will just shrug off of this and we will fulfill the contract peacefully or we will do it in a hard way. Don’t think that we don’t prepare anything.” Leeteuk finally said, “So, let’s make a deal, hyung.”

 

Flashback ends

Knowing nothing that the members already made a deal with the management, Siwon and Kyuhyun were standing there. Zoning out and dumbfounded how to tell that they would be quitting from the group.

 

Kyuhyun POV

I couldn’t hold it any longer, I felt like I was going to burst out. That was hard to, to give up on something. To choose which one I should give up on to.

 

I felt nothing, I felt empty. It was no longer hurt or grief, it was just I felt like I was letting my family go. I was being selfish, I was so bad, and how could I choose love over friendship? But If I didn’t make a choice, I couldn’t let them get many troubles because of me and Siwon hyung.

 

All the strength disappeared; I was so weak to even support myself to keep standing up. I kneeled down with Siwon hyung held my waist,

“gomawo hyung, for all these years, mianhaeyo, I can’t be a good magnae to you, to all of you…

Tears streamed down on my pale cheeks, I could feel siwon hyung’s finger caressed it. His finger was trembling slightly, just like mine. I tried hard to speak again, as I felt like something was stuck in my throat.

 

“We quit hyung….” weakly I said that.

Silence

 

 

No one spoke up..

 

Not a single sound could be heard…

 

Just the heart beats, the breathes…

 

 

 

I sobbed. I thought about our carrier started from now on, but I thought about my family, Super Junior family more than my carrier, I loved them so much, and I didn’t want to be apart with them, but on the other hand, I couldn’t be apart with Siwon hyung either.

 

IT IS FUNNY THAT YOU HAVE OPTIONS AND CHOICE TO MAKE, TO CHOOSE…

BUT THOSE OPTIONS AND CHOICES DON’T LEAVE YOU ONE THING THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO CHOOSE

 

 

(SKIP TIME)

 

At the backstage after doing live concert

 

“Kyu… come on, don’t get mad okay? You just become much cuter if you are mad..” Siwon tried to flirt on his beloved person who pouted his lips cutely beside him. They both were sweaty and tired.

“listen Choi Siwon, how on earth you expect me to just shrug off when you almost kissed Yesungie hyung, hugged Hyukkie hyung, Minnie hyung, even Shindong hyung? for Goddamn sake!!!!” Siwon smiled and he stopped Kyuhyun by taking Kyuhyun’s palm to his mouth and it.

“No curse, baby….” Siwon’s husky voice trailed on Kyuhyun’s ear.

 

“Get off, Siwon!” Kyuhyun shoved his lover weakly; he was so damn tired for arguing like this. But being persistent as always, Siwon stayed still, putting butterfly kisses on Kyuhyun’s slender fingers .

“First, it’s hyung for you, baby,

Second, you did the skinship with Sungmin hyung too,

And third, you know why we are doing the skinships with the others more and why I act like I don’t recognize you on the stage nor chasing you like usual….” Siwon murmured between the rains of kisses he gave to his lover.

 

And the last, you do look so y when you are jealous, babe… “

 

Kyuhyun giggled at the last sentence, “well, if I look ier than now, you’ll end up mutilated, hyung, “he turned his body, facing Siwon, staring directly at those pretty eyes, “I love you..” the magnae said before they shared a kiss. Not the last one, but one of many uncountable kisses they will share in future

 

“I love you too… Cho Kyuhyun… “

 

“Will you love me for the rest of my life then?”

 

“Nope..”

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because I will love you for the rest of my life, and if there is a life after that, I will still love you…”

 

 

 

 

(FLASH BACK)

“why do you want to quit?”

“I can’t hyung, we can’t… we can’t be the burden for the group, we will take the consequences ourselves…” Kyuhyun answered weakly.

 

Heechul kneeled down hgging the magnae, followed by the others, Siwon closed his eyes, he was sure he couldn’t see the scene, he couldn’t see that Kyuhyun was hurt. They both were hurt, and they had to act strong. He had to act strong for Kyuhyunnie.

 

“No one leaves Super Junior… “ Leeteuk smiled angelically. “No one…” he repeated the words to assure his dongsaeng. And more words came out from his mouth, explaining why.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

They still had eight more years to go with the contract, and hell yeah, they would make it. They would make it without breaking their relationship. They would cover it somehow.

 

Members would help them.

 

And their love would be strong enough not to let anything destroy the bound the had.

 

And after those years, there will be time when they can be together,

 

And we will wait.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*whaaat is thiiiiisss??? *cries* I’m sorry for the disappointing final part- *cries on the floor*

 

*BOWS BOWS BOWS BOWS*