Chapter 09

She's The Murderer

 

She's The Murderer
-
Chapter Nine

“Mr. C?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“It seems that Mr K. had informed someone about your case. You got to be prepared.”

“I know Miss. I spotted one of them a few days ago. I’ve already prepared myself for this day.”

“Very well.”

“Please put us together. No matter what happens, I’m gonna protect her.”

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

“Sora.”

“Haroo, I’m here for my new mission.” She was wearing a half mask to protect her identity. It wasn’t usual for her to meet Haroo outside. They would normally meet in her office. Though the both of them knew each other identities, it was better to be safe than to take the risk, just in case someone was following them.

Nodding her head, she took out a folder and opened it to Sora. She saw Sora’s eyes grow as she got a shock the moment she looked at the photo.

“I know, but he made this decision.”

Taking a deep breath, Sora took another look at the photo before closing it. She got to do it.

“When?”

“The minute they realized she’s not in her coffin.”

Sora tried to swallow her gasp as Haroo took out another folder from her bag.

“It will take some time for them to realize it, so for now.. You’ll start this new mission. Mission for Miss S.P. Bring it home to read, and return the file to me tomorrow.”