Chapter 10

She's The Murderer

 

She's The Murderer
-
Chapter Ten

Jiyong and Seungri continued their follow up on Choi Seunghyun every other night, but they couldn’t find any more clues. Choi Seunghyun still returned home with 2 portions of food, but he would always blast his music set to the extent that they couldn’t catch anything he had said. They were stuck. Daesung’s story was just his one sided narration, Kim Hana’s parents were out of town, and would only be back in the following week. They couldn’t possibly dig her coffin out without their permission.

“GOD! This is going no where.” Pouting, Jiyong spun his chair around as he tried to think of new ideas to crack this case. It was too weird. The car which Choi Seunghyun and Kim Hana were in was demolished a few days after the accident. Choi Seunghyun’s doctor had died from a heart attack a month after his accident, and what’s left was the medical report which reported that Choi Seunghyun had suffered from major injuries and had fractured his limbs.

This is no ordinary accident. Everything’s too coincidental. Someone must have planned this whole thing. But how can an accident be so well planned? I’m sure there’s some loop holes. How can there be no clues? Places… Places.. Her coffin. Is the only clue at her coffin? Why-.

“YAH HYUNG, STOP SPINNING AROUND. Ohmygod, I’m starting to feel dizzy.”

Seungri’s sudden outburst broke Jiyong’s train of thoughts and he didn’t bothered thinking about that unanswered question again.

 ✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

She was dressed and well prepared for her mission. It was something different as compared to her previous few, but Haroo had entrusted her to finish the task. She spotted her target walking out from the bar, drunk. What a pity, I thought this will be challenging. She followed her target slowly and quietly, waiting for the right time to take action. She’d been trained, and all these were just a piece of cake.

She whipped out a syringe and quickened her pace just before the guy made a turn from the alley. And with that, he dropped dead within seconds. You deserve this. She punched in a few digits into her phone, and a flash of white light filled the whole alley.

“Target 1, done.” She reported the moment the white limousine reached her and the window was winded down. Haroo nodded her head in satisfaction and motioned her guards to carry the deceased into the van behind her limousine.

“Come in Sora. Your job is done. The boys will bring him to the hideout. We’ll meet them there. Miss S.P. is waiting for us there.”