Chapter 12

She's The Murderer

She's The Murderer
-Chapter Twelve

 

Watching the white car disappear in the horizon, a guy in black suit walked out from his hiding place and dialed a certain number.

“Miss Haroo.”

“Noted, you may take your leave now.”

 Haroo gave a sad smile as she called Sora. She picked up within two rings.

“Sora.”

“Okay.”

“Tell him I’m sorry that it ended like this..”

“Haroo… It’s not your fault.”

“Thanks Sora.”

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

“Hana, I’m sorry to break my promise, but trust me, I’ll love you forever.” He kissed her cold lips for the very last time as he looked at the lady in front of him, who had a mask covering her face. Nodding his head, he took the bottle from her and drank it.

“Remember…” He smiled as the lady nodded her head. “Thank you...”

There was a clinking sound as the bottle rolled out of his hand and stopped at where Sora was. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she climbed out of the window and went to the roof. I’m sorry everything ended like this.

Choi Seunghyun is dead. She slid down the roof and got into her car as she tried to control her emotions. Sora, they’re reaching. Nodding, Sora drove off in the other direction as Jiyong stopped his car in front of Choi Seunghyun’s house.

✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···✂···

“Hyung, who is he..”

“Seungri, call Teddy. I think we’re too late. I think Choi Seunghyun is dead.”

Jiyong pressed on the accelerator and sped towards Choi Seunghyun’s house, hoping and praying hard that he’s wrong about all this. The both of them were keeping track on the noises and movement in Choi Seunghyun’s house as they made their way there, and were surprised to hear him speak abruptly again. Jyong didn’t know what exactly happened but he had a bad feeling inside him.

“Mmm?” Seungri thought he’d heard another engine sound from afar the moment Jiyong stopped his car and was about to ask Jiyong about it when Teddy pulled over behind them.

“Teddy, I’m glad you’re here.” Jiyong heaved and tried to stablise his emotions and breathing as Teddy unlocked Seunghyun’s house door with his famous tool.

“Team A, stay on guard. Team B follow me in.” Teddy and his men entered Seunghyun’s house and searched every corner and every room of his house, all except one of the room, which was locked.

“Sir, we found nothing in the other rooms.” Nodding, he motioned Jiyong and Seungri to follow him to the locked room. They could feel a breeze from the door gap, and it was not an ordinary breeze. It was cold enough to freeze someone inside there.

The door creaked open and everyone gasped. Seunghyun was lying motionlessly inside the room, his arms wrapped around another body.

“Kim Hana.” Jiyong whispered, his voice quivered a little in the cold air.